Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking last year from 7-3 to finish 0-7..it was the same OL...yes new guys this year but same results 3-14 all because of the OL?
The only guy I can say is a difference is Ben Jones and I do believe he’s a difference maker when compared to his replacement(s) Brewer and Levin.
I don’t know that he is so much of a difference maker that a team goes from 7-3 to 0-7.

20223 Taylor Lewan (ded), Aaron Brewer(same), Ben Jones(gone), Nate Davis(gone), Nicholas Petit Frere(same), Dillon Radunz(same), Corey Levin(same),Dennis Daley(haha), Jamarco Jones (gone)

2023: Andre Dillard(joke), Peter Skoronski(rook), Aaron Brewer (same), Daniel Brunskill(from 49ers), Chris Hubbard(from Browns), Corey Levin (same), Jaelyn Duncan(rook), Dillon Radunz(same), NPF -the gambler (same)

insert same but different but still the same meme here

Last edited by a moderator:
20223 Taylor Lewan (ded), Aaron Brewer(same), Ben Jones(gone), Nate Davis(gone), Nicholas Petit Frere(same), Dillon Radunz(same), Corey Levin(same),Dennis Daley(haha), Jamarco Jones (gone)

2023: Andre Dillard(joke), Peter Skoronski(rook), Aaron Brewer (same), Daniel Brunskill(from 49ers), Chris Hubbard(from Browns), Corey Levin (same), Jaelyn Duncan(rook), Dillon Radunz(same), NPF -the gambler (same)

insert same but different but still the same meme here
If anything, your general description should equal small improvement.
BUT, we know Brewer “took over” mid last year as C (mixed with Levin) and somehow Daley got worse with Dillard.

If anything, your general description should equal small improvement.
BUT, we know Brewer “took over” mid last year as C (mixed with Levin) and somehow Daley got worse with Dillard.
Haven’t seen any improvement
Actually worse
Coaching and tack of talent combo
We better supersize it

This franchise is in a sad state right now...new stadium without Henry in his prime doesn't seem right
They really picked a bad time for a new stadium. They missed the mark by a couple of years when the Titans were hot and getting some hype. Now it's back to circling the drain, it seems.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Didn't see us making a Playoff run this season. BUT we can be "Spoilers" this season.

Season is way too short and Off-season is way too long.
Sh*t show or not I'm still watching every Titans game this season.

I suppose it is. Clearly when he showed up last year, he’s only seen the collapse of a 7-3 team. He doesn’t know any better that a HC is a big part of the collapse especially when the former GM was fired at the beginning of the impressive stretch. If he was a fan before then, he might have made connections.

Welcome to the fanhood, Titans are struggling and they need as many new fans as possible.

They really picked a bad time for a new stadium. They missed the mark by a couple of years when the Titans were hot and getting some hype. Now it's back to circling the drain, it seems.
Totally agree...very bad timing...but has any team gone into new stadium when hot? Rams in SoFi their SB year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back