Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The players be like...

send-it.gif

I don’t disagree. I see him getting replaced as a condition Vrabel has to meet to keep his job if we don’t see any improvement.

Maybe if he hired a good OL coach, or at least hired a good OL when he fire the bad one. But he didn't, the bad OL is particularly his fault. He gets no pass.

Maybe if he hired a good OL coach, or at least hired a good OL when he fire the bad one. But he didn't, the bad OL is particularly his fault. He gets no pass.
Nor does he get a pass on the defense. We have known Bowen was a shit coach since he arrived with Vrabel. When a coach is so bad you have to hire coaches to help that coach coach, there are serious issues. Yet a tongue in the ass is all it took for Bowen to become DC and keep his job,.

Nor does he get a pass on the defense. We have known Bowen was a **** coach since he arrived with Vrabel. When a coach is so bad you have to hire coaches to help that coach coach, there are serious issues. Yet a tongue in the ass is all it took for Bowen to become DC and keep his job,.
There's a lot of tongue in ass going on with this whole coaching staff, that's why Vrabel keeps them dude is an egomaniac. He can't handle it I'm sure if someone gets in his face and tells him no.

There's a lot of tongue in ass going on with this whole coaching staff, that's why Vrabel keeps them dude is an egomaniac. He can't handle it I'm sure if someone gets in his face and tells him no.

I’m just curious…. Do you make it a habit of getting all up in your bosses face at work and telling him no? I bet you don’t or you live at home with momma.

Y’all’s expectations are silly and unrealistic.

nonsense... and nobody expects anything except competence from coaching staff. They have proven to be incompetent based on execution and results on the field

I dont give a rats ass about how practice goes... not even a wee baby one

I’m just curious…. Do you make it a habit of getting all up in your bosses face at work and telling him no? I bet you don’t or you live at home with momma.

Maybe because I am a contractor I have a different experience than others, but yes. I am contracted because I am an expert in my field. When I take a job, I do the job how I do it. If my "bosses" including city and state inspectors tell me to do my job in a way that I know will be an issue, I most certainly let them know. Part of it is because I do my work the correct way, but also I know I am the one who is going to be blamed for poor work or incorrect work. If at the end of the job, if it is not up to standard or there are legitimate issues, don't pay me and don't hire me for any future work, but that isnt going to happen.

If this highly regarded coach of ours loses to the Panthers, i hope he is immediately fired, and his clipboard handed to a chimp.

Please care to indulge us then, why our coordinators and position coaches are crap, yet they continue to be employed? If Vrabel is such a good coach and all he needs is talent....why the hiring of inbociles?
Let me help you...Vrabel likes yes men

I guess I should of worded it as politely disagreeing instead of no. You obviously love Vrabel, did you not a daddy at home growing up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back