Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case I don't want that here in Tennessee, it hardly ever works out in the long run. Yes there are outlier's but giving your HC complete control of the team is just stupid.

He doesn’t have complete control. He has more than he did, but not complete. He coaches the players he is given. GMs do Personel and contracts. Coaches coach. No GM can tell a HC what play to call. That’s the way it is in the NFL. HCs don’t get fired by GMs they get fired by owners.

It’s just not done.

Will Levis saved his job.

3 minutes before that, it was another in a long line of utter shiot storm efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, one obvious right coaching decision doesn’t negate all the poor coaching the past two seasons. You’re 4-8 and playoffs are very slim, drove down the field easily and scored fast with all the momentum, even if you don’t get the 2 point conversion, you’re still only down 8… yeah, this wasn’t some genius call.

VRABEL IS A GOD'

seat wasnt even warm and its back to ice cold

images

Thanks. Did you read the article or just the headline. No GM, not one fires a HC. The owner makes the decision. The article says that. NFL HCs average salary per year is $6.6 million. An NFL GM $1 million. Not one GM in the NFL has sole unilateral authority to fire a HC. That’s an ownership decision. HCs and GM are usually and basically in the same level. One is one field and one is off field.

I’m just not sure why it’s so hard for you to grasp that.

Thanks. Did you read the article or just the headline. No GM, not one fires a HC. The owner makes the decision. The article says that. NFL HCs average salary per year is $6.6 million. An NFL GM $1 million. Not one GM in the NFL has sole unilateral authority to fire a HC. That’s an ownership decision. HCs and GM are usually and basically in the same level. One is one field and one is off field.

I’m just not sure why it’s so hard for you to grasp that.
I see you moved the goalpost... now its SOLE UNILATERAL AUTHORITY

100% GMs FIRE the sh*t outta HCs on the regular

Looks like the Pats are done with that bellicheck guy.
Seems an opening for a former LB turned DC then HC.
I heard he’s highly respected too.

If that win can get us a first from NE plus equity… that’s better than tanking! Did like his call for two last night! Told the men to win the damn game!

If that win can get us a first from NE plus equity… that’s better than tanking! Did like his call for two last night! Told the men to win the damn game!
Problem is he’s wildly inconsistent with telling his men to go win it.
Last night before half was a prime example. 1:00 and change, run the clock
:28 seconds left, pass the ball and go for points.
He tries passing on the previous drive, may not have had to settle for a FG.

if Vrabel is able to drive in 6-7 wins with this freshmen football team.... his job is beyond safe. it's not about Vrabel, but his need to stick up for his buddies (position coaches and coordinators) does need to change.....

It's about this OL, having no #2 WR even though we traded away a superstar for a imitation wr..... it's about how we keep fielding run stoppers at ILB, and not athletic ones.... it's about having missed on the last 3/4 first round picks.....

Vrabel has had his tendons cut under him - I do believe him and Ran can right the ship. But it wasn't going to happen in one offseason (2023) especially with how boxed in we were in cap space with Tannehills contract riding the pine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back