Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf? I only say tha NO coach wins with this. OL. Vrabel is ultimately responsible. But he needs OL talent which will take an off season or two to make up for the gross incompetence on from JRobb.

I would think no coach would intentionally hire an incompetent OL coach, but here we are with Vrabel doing just that

Wtf? I only say tha NO coach wins with this. OL. Vrabel is ultimately responsible. But he needs OL talent which will take an off season or two to make up for the gross incompetence on from JRobb.

We literally have NO WAY of knowing that. All we know for a FACT is that THIS staff can't win with this OL. Or QB. Or RBs. Or WRs. Or Defense.

He is ultimately responsible. I’m not defending him. But there is s goood reason why we aren’t winning and it I can be fixed without firing the HC
Yep his style of football has been proven to work when you have a 2000 yard a season RB. So as long as he keeps a 2k RB stuck in his pocket we can win again. Not the SB mind you, but a play off game here and there and that is all we need in Tennessee.

Yep his style of football has been proven to work when you have a 2000 yard a season RB. So as long as he keeps a 2k RB stuck in his pocket we can win again. Not the SB mind you, but a play off game here and there and that is all we need in Tennessee.

Derrick Henry while great, has held this franchise back. You can’t win with that style offense. I love the guy. But without an elite defense you can’t win. It’s time to move on from the offense going thru Henry. Feed the King was a bad strategy.

Derrick Henry while great, has held this franchise back. You can’t win with that style offense. I love the guy. But without an elite defense you can’t win. It’s time to move on from the offense going thru Henry. Feed the King was a bad strategy.
Disagree with:
Henry didn’t/hasn’t held the franchise back
You can’t win with this style offense although you do need a good D (elite is thrown around too much with no definition)

if the offense changes, I don’t have issue, but the SB can be won without shifting the offensive scheme despite some fans crying for a change.

Disagree with:
Henry didn’t/hasn’t held the franchise back
You can’t win with this style offense although you do need a good D (elite is thrown around too much with no definition)

if the offense changes, I don’t have issue, but the SB can be won without shifting the offensive scheme despite some fans crying for a change.

Yes, Henry has held us back. The offense running thru him has held us back. We became too 1 dimensional. Too predictable. That’s on the Coaching staff, not Henry. This isn’t an indictment of DH, it’s the coaching staff.

Yes, Henry has held us back. The offense running thru him has held us back. We became too 1 dimensional. Too predictable. That’s on the Coaching staff, not Henry. This isn’t an indictment of DH, it’s the coaching staff.
You mean the same coaching staff that you insist isn’t the problem?

You mean the same coaching staff that you insist isn’t the problem?

I’ve never insisted they aren’t part of the problem. Don’t be dishonest. I thought Downing was horrible. I’m open to Kelly and the offense did change. Henry has about 100 less carries than last season. We passed more. Now we hear Vrabel might be meddling. That’s a problem.

But I have not insisted they aren’t part of the problem. They are. But the O line is the biggest part. This team has a lack of overall talent on the roster. I have insisted Vrabel shouldn’t be fired yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back