Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone explain to me how these reporters find out Vrabel and Ran are at odds.

Do we think a janitor who walked by a closed office and overheared arguing is an "inside source"? Maybe Vrabel goes to the local bar and spills to the bartender how he hates Ran? Maybe the waterboy overhears Vrabel and Ran arguing at practice?

I have learned to never believe BS "reporters" who act like they know something no one else does. It's pure speculation.

I could see the scenario where AAS is approached by other owners and the rumor of discourse is leaked to test the fan market.

To trade Vrabel? How does such a rumor increase his demand or value?

I think it would be just the opposite.
Rumored that bears and pats both interested.

in regards to fan reception, I’m sure titans take temperature if majority of fans indifferent to the idea or strongly in favor or against. Lord knows I get a survey request every month.

Someone explain to me how these reporters find out Vrabel and Ran are at odds.

Do we think a janitor who walked by a closed office and overheared arguing is an "inside source"? Maybe Vrabel goes to the local bar and spills to the bartender how he hates Ran? Maybe the waterboy overhears Vrabel and Ran arguing at practice?

I have learned to never believe BS "reporters" who act like they know something no one else does. It's pure speculation.
Sources are usually agents or front office people from other teams. Sometimes there is fire, but mostly it’s just smoke.

This is the second in a row. Then fans like to say "we have no talent", but look at who we have drafted since Vrabel has been here, yes JRob was the GM but you'd be stupid to think Vrabel wasn't in the room with him. So you trust Vrabel to be able to draft good players his input will be a factor. Then you have coaching which is **** top to bottom, half the people on here didn't even know there was a college called Colgate minty fresh. Ya a lot of fans are gonna be hot and now cold on Vrabel. I watch the first 48 hours to see a murder but lately we've tuned in on Sundays to watch this poor talentless woefully coach OL murder QBs. Idk if peckerless Vrabel is the guy for the job.
it isnt the second in a row. we were one of the top teams last year til our qb went down and we had to start malik. debate with yo momma

Rumored that bears and pats both interested.

in regards to fan reception, I’m sure titans take temperature if majority of fans indifferent to the idea or strongly in favor or against. Lord knows I get a survey request every month.
yeah ... Titans send survey... then do F all

yes, do you recall when we were a top team last year until our qb went down and we had to start malik? or are you like the many overreactors who pretend that isn't what happened?
you goat tankers been saying the fast start last year was weak schedule

you need to get your goat tanking talking points straight

you goat tankers been saying the fast start last year was weak schedule

you need to get your goat tanking talking points straight
Not going back through lots of posts, but there was not a consensus on the 7-3 start last year.

either they were legit and the roster hasn’t changed much from last year and the argument for bad roster kind of disappears
OR
The 7-3 start was fraud and the bad roster was really in 2022 and now 2023.

can’t be both.

Sources are usually agents or front office people from other teams. Sometimes there is fire, but mostly it’s just smoke.
People who wouldn't have a clue unless Vrabel shared it with them.

I'm sure there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that goes on through agents but I don't see how leaking this helps anyone.

I'm sure there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that goes on through agents but I don't see how leaking this helps anyone.
Idk... When two people have bad blood and a terrible working relationship, everyone in the company knows. In my experience anyway.

Does Vrabel really seem like the kind of guy that would keep such a strong professional demeanor that no one would know how he feels about Ran unless he said so explicitly?

NFL insiders may be FOS. How would fans know.. But I don't really find any aspect of this "leak" unbelievable.

To trade Vrabel? How does such a rumor increase his demand or value?

I think it would be just the opposite.

The journo who started the trade rumor also said Ran was forced on AAS by the league because he's black and she never wanted him as GM. And, as such, he only has minimal power.

I am not a believer in these 'rumors' ... seems like clickbait nonsense to me

The journo who started the trade rumor also said Ran was forced on AAS by the league because he's black and she never wanted him as GM. And, as such, he only has minimal power.
That’s a Boston journalist for you. Boston is wicked racist but somehow gets a pass because they aren’t in the south.

yes, do you recall when we were a top team last year until our qb went down and we had to start malik? or are you like the many overreactors who pretend that isn't what happened?
It wasn't losing Tannehill, we fired JRob that's what caused the implosion
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back