Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone explain to me how these reporters find out Vrabel and Ran are at odds.

Do we think a janitor who walked by a closed office and overheared arguing is an "inside source"? Maybe Vrabel goes to the local bar and spills to the bartender how he hates Ran? Maybe the waterboy overhears Vrabel and Ran arguing at practice?

I have learned to never believe BS "reporters" who act like they know something no one else does. It's pure speculation.
I don’t believe any of it. Just peeps slinging spaghetti at the wall.

That’s your obsession with Mike Vrabel talking.
My obsession is the team. I'm not a fanboy of a coach or any player, if the team sucks and these players aren't performing get rid of them, same for coaches. You are obsessed with Vrabel, you got that high when we had a little success and now your hooked like a heroin junky.

Interesting numbers I just came across. Apparently the titans are #13 in the league with the run-run-pass formula from a rate position (12 teams do it at a higher rate than TN)
Also note the names that use that formula at a higher rate than TN.

to be fair nobody complains when the O was working and Run Run Pass resulted in drives instead of leading NFL in 3 and outs

reweigh those numbers adjusting for number of first downs and I think Titans leap to the top

Interesting numbers I just came across. Apparently the titans are #13 in the league with the run-run-pass formula from a rate position (12 teams do it at a higher rate than TN)
Also note the names that use that formula at a higher rate than TN.
Correlate that with number of 2nd and long. Bet you the Titans are still in near the top whereas the others arent.

With NE likely looking to move on from Billy B, I would hope we aren't dumb enough to fire Vrabes before looking into a trade with NE first.

Of course he is. This was sent in motion the minute he went to Foxboro for his ring of honor ceremony and Kraft performed fellatio on him. Vrabel is an ego maniac he wants to go where people worship him. Here the fans, players, some management(outside AAS) turned on him, he's thinking right now **** TN.
show us on the doll where he hurt you

Of course he is. This was sent in motion the minute he went to Foxboro for his ring of honor ceremony and Kraft performed fellatio on him. Vrabel is an ego maniac he wants to go where people worship him. Here the fans, players, some management(outside AAS) turned on him, he's thinking right now **** TN.

Oh lort…… you have absolutely no proof fans, players or management have turned on him. It’s quite the contrary. The proof is there they haven’t. Ego maniac that wants to be worshipped? We talking Trump or Vrabel? Again… where is the proof of that.

What did Vrabel do to you?

You seriously need therapy.

CBS Sports’ Josina Anderson reports a league source told her the Mike Vrabel returning to the Titans is “50/50 right now.”

Oh lort…… you have absolutely no proof fans, players or management have turned on him. It’s quite the contrary. The proof is there they haven’t. Ego maniac that wants to be worshipped? We talking Trump or Vrabel? Again… where is the proof of that.

What did Vrabel do to you?

You seriously need therapy.
Oh you brought up Trump I get it now. You Vondy got matching pink and purple hair? Yall are too PC. It's jokes. Seriously though the rumors started after he went to NE and the Patriots were and still are horrible. You think Kraft and Vrabel didn't entertain the idea of him coaching in NE, and if you don't think Vrabel has an ego your silly, every HC has an ego come on now.

Oh you brought up Trump I get it now. You Vondy got matching pink and purple hair? Yall are too PC. It's jokes. Seriously though the rumors started after he went to NE and the Patriots were and still are horrible. You think Kraft and Vrabel didn't entertain the idea of him coaching in NE, and if you don't think Vrabel has an ego your silly, every HC has an ego come on now.

I have actually said exactly that. He has an ego. But having an ego is a far cry from demanding worship. Vrabel isn’t operating a Cult.

No I don’t think Vrabel and Kraft talked about him being the Pats HC. That would be tampering and could cost the Pats.

Rumors started ?? No they didn’t. People like you started speculating. Absolutely no reputable source reported anything. It’s was and still is BS. Belichick may be out. So people start looking at coaches with NE connections. It’s adding 2+2 and getting 10. It someone saying it first so they can say they knew.

What do you get now? My hair color? Pink or purple? WTF are you talking about? What does that have to do with me bringing up Trump? Trump is the classic case of Narcissistic Egomaniac who craves being worshipped. Where am I wrong ?

Your posts just get weirder and weirder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back