Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed… you can’t read. I never said he had no role. I said he didn’t have final authority which he didn’t and doesn’t. But he doesn’t want to fool with it. He wants to control the on field stuff. Which is how it should be. It sounds like he and his staff have been using to much time on personnel issues. Not his job.
i took it as he wants a yes-man because ran isn't that, but you might be right here

Not likely. He is asking for help. How you guys can turn that into a ****ing negative is so typical.

I’m glad you don’t make decisions for this team.

I mean, one of us making decisions for this team the last couple of years couldn’t turn out much worse results. This entire leadership group is a joke.

Sports Illustrated, 11.17.23
https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/new...hick-fired-mike-vrabel-tennessee-titans-trade

Boston Globe, 11.3.23
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/11...t-gets-hotter-battle-control-patriots-begins/

Titanswire, 11.5.23 (in response to Ben Volin at BG)
Mike Vrabel considered Patriots ‘home run choice’ for next head coach

New England Sports Network, 12.13.23
Mike Vrabel Replacing Bill Belichick? New Report Ties Coach To Patriots

CBS News, 2 hours ago, 1.8.24
Mike Vrabel is reportedly open to coaching Patriots if Bill Belichick's job opens up

I mean, I guess you're right that no reputable source reported anything, assuming that you ignore all these reputable sources that reported that there might be mutual interest between Vrabel and the Patriots.

Jesus…. Ok. For the children

1st report is a guy saying the Pats should trade for Vrabel.
2nd report … same thing. It another guy guessing Vrabel is the guy
3rd report … wow. Repeating the same thing. A guess
4th report …. Omg. The same exact thing. Duplicate reporting
5th report …. Citing the , wait for it earlier reports. Says Could, but also says Vrabel leaving Tenn is not imminent and that Mayo is the top choice.
6th report…. A story about a BR story by Jordan Schultz who say Vrabel is open to the idea of coaching Patriots. Says he is unhappy. No source. No Vrabel quote.

Where in there is real reporting other than guess work and speculation?

I’m not saying Vrabel may not leave. Hell. He might get fired. The Pts might trade for him. I’m saying nobody is reporting anything other than speculation based on him having played there, being a NFL HC with some success and going to be honored this season, Why isn’t anyone other than Jordan Schultz on the Vrabel unhappy story? It’s BS. Guy trying to make a name for himself. He doesn’t even quote unnamed sources…. He just says something is true. It isn’t. Bad journalism. But that’s what we have now.

I mean, one of us making decisions for this team the last couple of years couldn’t turn out much worse results. This entire leadership group is a joke.

Jon Robinson killed this franchise. Going back to Mularky years. Recent quote from Mularky was he had to be convinced to draft DH. He was going to draft another bust DE.

Jesus…. Ok. For the children

1st report is a guy saying the Pats should trade for Vrabel.
2nd report … same thing. It another guy guessing Vrabel is the guy
3rd report … wow. Repeating the same thing. A guess
4th report …. Omg. The same exact thing. Duplicate reporting
5th report …. Citing the , wait for it earlier reports. Says Could, but also says Vrabel leaving Tenn is not imminent and that Mayo is the top choice.
6th report…. A story about a BR story by Jordan Schultz who say Vrabel is open to the idea of coaching Patriots. Says he is unhappy. No source. No Vrabel quote.

Where in there is real reporting other than guess work and speculation?

I’m not saying Vrabel may not leave. Hell. He might get fired. The Pts might trade for him. I’m saying nobody is reporting anything other than speculation based on him having played there, being a NFL HC with some success and going to be honored this season, Why isn’t anyone other than Jordan Schultz on the Vrabel unhappy story? It’s BS. Guy trying to make a name for himself. He doesn’t even quote unnamed sources…. He just says something is true. It isn’t. Bad journalism. But that’s what we have now.
I agree with you all of that is bs.

However the amount of smoke on this is crazy there has to be a fire somewhere.

From 104.5
When reports asked Levis about staff changes, he said that he hopes the staff stays in tact. When reporter asked him directly about Vrabel, Levis said that Vrabel told them that he would let them know when he knows something.

paraphrasing

Vrabs is going to be here unless Kraft unloads the draft pick brinks truck. If that is the case and Vrabs wants out I can see him being traded but it better be for a least a 1st rounder and multiple mid round picks or 2 1st rounders.

The Titans really don't have a reason to fire him. Everyone knew this was going to be a down year. We finished 6-11 with 7 losses in 1 score games. You win 4 of those games and we are 10-7 and in the playoffs. This is considering you lost your starting QB, played a rookie QB half the year who everyone said he needed to sit a year, traded away the starting Safety and team leader at the deadline, lost your best d-lineman for the 2nd half of the season, and started an OL that most ranked college teams would be better than. Overall its a miracle we won 6 games and were competitive in most games.

The coaching staff has issues but the roster was a much bigger problem thanks to JRob.

Vrabs is going to be here unless Kraft unloads the draft pick brinks truck. If that is the case and Vrabs wants out I can see him being traded but it better be for a least a 1st rounder and multiple mid round picks or 2 1st rounders.

The Titans really don't have a reason to fire him. Everyone knew this was going to be a down year. We finished 6-11 with 7 losses in 1 score games. You win 4 of those games and we are 10-7 and in the playoffs. This is considering you lost your starting QB, played a rookie QB half the year who everyone said he needed to sit a year, traded away the starting Safety and team leader at the deadline, lost your best d-lineman for the 2nd half of the season, and started an OL that most ranked college teams would be better than. Overall its a miracle we won 6 games and were competitive in most games.

The coaching staff has issues but the roster was a much bigger problem thanks to JRob.

1) massive copium

2) No reason to fire him? He lost 7 in a row last year to miss the playoffs, then we were 5-11 only playing to be a spoiler

3) Worst offensive line in the history of existence yet he kept slinging the same shit out there week after week

4) he's terrible

5) fuck him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back