Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have actually said exactly that. He has an ego. But having an ego is a far cry from demanding worship. Vrabel isn’t operating a Cult.

No I don’t think Vrabel and Kraft talked about him being the Pats HC. That would be tampering and could cost the Pats.

Rumors started ?? No they didn’t. People like you started speculating. Absolutely no reputable source reported anything. It’s was and still is BS. Belichick may be out. So people start looking at coaches with NE connections. It’s adding 2+2 and getting 10. It someone saying it first so they can say they knew.

What do you get now? My hair color? Pink or purple? WTF are you talking about? What does that have to do with me bringing up Trump? Trump is the classic case of Narcissistic Egomaniac who craves being worshipped. Where am I wrong ?

Your posts just get weirder and weirder.
I told you already it's jokes. You ever heard of a Karen? Maybe Vrabel is really a Karen, he did chop off is benis, allegedly I'll add.

All coaches have egos. All coaches think they can bring in anybody and turn them into an AP with better coaching. All coaches think every decision they make is the right one. Vrabel isn't unique in that regard.

Good coaches are right more than they are wrong though.

102.5 reporting that Vrabel plans to ask Amy to hire a President of Football Operations type person that is above him and Ran and that has final say on decisions. And that Vrabel would like the management team to have more defined roles so that he can concentrate only on coaching, not personnel decisions. Interesting.

102.5 reporting that Vrabel plans to ask Amy to hire a President of Football Operations type person that is above him and Ran and that has final say on decisions. And that Vrabel would like the management team to have more defined roles so that he can concentrate only on coaching, not personnel decisions. Interesting.
Oooh so us tin hatters that said he had more control in personnel decisions where right? If this is indeed correct. So AAS taking power away from him? The Patriot trade is right around the corner now.

Plot twist: His recommendation for PoFO is…drum roll…Jon Robinson.

Oooh so us tin hatters that said he had more control in personnel decisions where right? If this is indeed correct. So AAS taking power away from him? The Patriot trade is right around the corner now.

So, Vrabel got too big for his britches and shit his pants. Exactly as predicted.

so vrabel wants amy to hire someone to make decisions to take power away from him... but that's going to make him want to leave?

what?

i think you just reach your own same conclusion no matter what is put in front of you lol

if anything this shows he didnt have all that much power over personnel decisions. which we all knew. you know, since we signed like all ex-49ers

so vrabel wants amy to hire someone to make decisions to take power away from him... but that's going to make him want to leave?

what?

i think you just reach your own same conclusion no matter what is put in front of you lol

if anything this shows he didnt have all that much power over personnel decisions. which we all knew. you know, since we signed like all ex-49ers

More like he got more power and realized he wasn’t built for it, and now wants to “just coach”.

More like he got more power and realized he wasn’t built for it, and now wants to “just coach”.
i dont read it like that at all. he wants someone in there that will take his side when ran is wrong.

also i think some things in the backend likely werent getting done that you would normally expect.

Very interesting. Doesn’t sound like ego to me. If true.

Lmao. He is asking for it. How is it being taken away? He wants to just Coach.

Sounds a whole lot like he is staying.

Y

Your one of the ones who said he didn't have any role in drafting or players etc. That tweet contradicts that if true.

Confirmed… you can’t read. I never said he had no role. I said he didn’t have final authority which he didn’t and doesn’t. But he doesn’t want to fool with it. He wants to control the on field stuff. Which is how it should be. It sounds like he and his staff have been using to much time on personnel issues. Not his job.

He doesn’t. It doesn’t say he did. Can you not read?
Can't you? He said I just WANT to coach, only. Why say this if he didn't have his hands in other things within the team. Why just say that he enjoys coaching only looks forward to hiring someone to work with Ran in personnel decisions.

I have actually said exactly that. He has an ego. But having an ego is a far cry from demanding worship. Vrabel isn’t operating a Cult.

No I don’t think Vrabel and Kraft talked about him being the Pats HC. That would be tampering and could cost the Pats.

Rumors started ?? No they didn’t. People like you started speculating. Absolutely no reputable source reported anything. It’s was and still is BS. Belichick may be out. So people start looking at coaches with NE connections. It’s adding 2+2 and getting 10. It someone saying it first so they can say they knew.

What do you get now? My hair color? Pink or purple? WTF are you talking about? What does that have to do with me bringing up Trump? Trump is the classic case of Narcissistic Egomaniac who craves being worshipped. Where am I wrong ?

Your posts just get weirder and weirder.

Sports Illustrated, 11.17.23
https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/new...hick-fired-mike-vrabel-tennessee-titans-trade

Boston Globe, 11.3.23
https://www.bostonglobe.com/2023/11...t-gets-hotter-battle-control-patriots-begins/

Titanswire, 11.5.23 (in response to Ben Volin at BG)
Mike Vrabel considered Patriots ‘home run choice’ for next head coach

New England Sports Network, 12.13.23
Mike Vrabel Replacing Bill Belichick? New Report Ties Coach To Patriots

CBS News, 2 hours ago, 1.8.24
Mike Vrabel is reportedly open to coaching Patriots if Bill Belichick's job opens up

I mean, I guess you're right that no reputable source reported anything, assuming that you ignore all these reputable sources that reported that there might be mutual interest between Vrabel and the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back