Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if talking politics breaks forum rules. But i will not respond to his response if he has one.

How would all people being limited to making the average total income for a person in thier life in one year be something terrible?
Bc no one would be incentivized to build anything great that provides valuable jobs and services for others.

For your average person it is but in nfl cap terms its is nothing. We could pay every player on the team almost 4mil a year if they payed everyone equal like the xfl. I know they pay qbs more and that is a dumb argument but it points out how little a salary it is.

The statement made was that Henry can’t afford to sit out because he has only made $5.8 million to this point. Totally ridiculous.

Normies sure

These NFL guys has horrible sense of how to spend money. Henry was walking around Miami in ugly $500 button ups..

You don’t know what he paid for it though. A company could be giving him clothes to push marketing. Happens all the time with celebs/athletes.

I have said since I was 10 anyone who wants to make over 1mil a year is a greedy douche. But evidently that makes me a Communist or something.

lmao what? Wanting to make lots of money or to some people on here “not very significant” money doesn’t make you a douche at all. If people striving to be successful makes you mad it’s time to look in the mirror.

I will accept that. If you make it and spend it is helpful for the economy.

Edit: should have added spend the excess in good ways. Problem is most rich people spend it on stupid crap or save it with no thought for other people. Poor people do the same but if yiu evenly divided that money for poor and middle class people that money would be better used driving the economy and not siting in a bank.

You do know very little money sits in a bank right? Money in banks is then loaned to other people who spend it in the economy, which grows the economy, creates jobs, etc. Very few rich people sit on money. They invest it, and then it is used by people to generate more capital—all of which creates jobs and grows the economy. With that said, I agree more money should be shared with the poor and those in need. But it is a fallacy to think that doing this is better for the economy. Even wasteful spending by the rich is good for the economy. Someone has to build or create what they buy and they need to employ people to do it, so that spending ultimately pays people’s salaries and benefits the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back