Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scream 4 - 7.5/10

This was a pleasant surprise. Wasn't expecting much here, but the movie definitely does its job and is easily better than 2 & 3... Maybe even better than the first. I'll have to rewatch to compare. It wasn't predictable at all which I liked. Lots of hott girls as well.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ssHEAOrAdCU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This movie is so much fun.. The filmmakers absolutely nailed it..

two questions:

1. Has it been released on DVD or is it still in theaters?

2. What was the man-hole cover-dandruff collar all about (without giving too much plot away) ?

two questions:

1. Has it been released on DVD or is it still in theaters?

2. What was the man-hole cover-dandruff collar all about (without giving too much plot away) ?

I saw on it Comcast PPV. It's getting a limited national theatrical release tomorrow.
The manhole necklace is a device used by the crime lords of the town. Cover goes around neck, man is dropped in sewer with only his head above ground. On one end, barbed wire is wrapped around his neck - the other end is attached to the bumper of a car. Car drives off.. You get the picture..

Yeah, I liked Thor.. had all the fun stuff of recent Marvel blow up without the typical annoying characters. The mythical backstory kept it interesting. Almost two years ago I submitted product to their placement guy for our pet foods, which briefly made it into the pet store scene. Hoping the dvd extends that particular bit.

I thought Thor was as good as it could have been. My only problem is that the most epic battle occurred in the first 30 minutes as opposed to the last 30 minutes.

I saw Thor tonight and, I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of it. I prefer both Iron Man movies for sure.

X-Men sucks... turrible. Just turrible.

I didn't outright hate IM2 but it was pandering. The first one was good though I don't know how much more Tony Stark I could take at this point. Not the popular opinion I know...

I didn't outright hate IM2 but it was pandering. The first one was good though I don't know how much more Tony Stark I could take at this point. Not the popular opinion I know...

Tony Stark is my hero. Seeing how he deals with the other characters in the Avengers will be interesting. I want to see how him and Cap interact. Thor will own both of them. The Avengers might be the greatest film of all nerd time. I personally can not wait. I pray we have a Thor, Cap and Iron Man vs Hulk battle in the beginning.

At some point during Captain America or The Avengers, Captain America better ask someone if they think the A on his forehead stands France.

I pray we have a Thor, Cap and Iron Man vs Hulk battle in the beginning.
The last time I read anything about Hulk being in the film it was about how if Ed Norton wasn't signed on to play Hulk the creators would just leave Hulk in Hulk-form the whole movie. What an awful idea. And Ed Norton won't sign on because he knows it's going to be an awful movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back