Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time I read anything about Hulk being in the film it was about how if Ed Norton wasn't signed on to play Hulk the creators would just leave Hulk in Hulk-form the whole movie. What an awful idea. And Ed Norton won't sign on because he knows it's going to be an awful movie.

Norton wanted a hand in writing The Avengers; the studio said no way and he quit. He's also notorious for being difficult to work with...

On a side note, he was a great Bruce Banner.

Did you see Wolverine and X-3?

Ouch

X-3 was corny even by comic movie standards.

Wolverine was pointless, they finally had my favorite X-Men, Gambit, and he sucked. But it had a couple of small highlights. He guy that played Victor Creed surprisingly did a good job and Ryan Reynolds was pretty funny, I can see him turning out to be a good Deadpool.

All I know is that the trailer for SUPER 8 that screened before Thor looked fantastic..

It does look very intriguing, but J. J. Abrams is great at doing that, he'll keep the audience on the edge of their seats but unfortunately his biggest flaw is he drags it out too much, and when he finally reveals the secret, you're too exhausted to care. Hopefully he redeems himself after Cloverfield.

And I hope Kyle Chandler has a big part, he's great in Friday Night Lights.

The last time I read anything about Hulk being in the film it was about how if Ed Norton wasn't signed on to play Hulk the creators would just leave Hulk in Hulk-form the whole movie. What an awful idea. And Ed Norton won't sign on because he knows it's going to be an awful movie.

Mark Ruffalo is the new Hulk...

Just watched Troll Hunter. It is on demard for charter in the independent movie in theaters section. I think it is getting a theatrical release eventually.

One of the best "creature" movies I have seen I a long time. A little bit horror, comedy and a lot of fun. The effects are really well done. The trolls look awesome. The story is good and it is great how it pulls from mythology. It is like a modern fairy tail conspiracy in Norway.

I have to say it is the best found footage movie that has been made. Of course the competition is not strong in this area I know.

A great movie. I'll give it a 73%
It is in subtitles unless you speak Norwegian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9dgeYkYOZA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mark Ruffalo is the new Hulk...

Wow. Seriously?

Eric Bana, Edward Norton, and Mark Ruffalo... Terrible casting.

Norton is one of my favorite actors and I like both Bana and Ruffalo, but seriously none of them seem to be a good fit. They should find someone like Hemsworth (Thor) who no one had heard of before.

The Incredible Hulk (one with Edward Norton)

I just don't think a Hulk movie can work today. I understand it's hard to make Hulk look "real" but he looked beyond too animated to the point that it became a distraction and I couldn't enjoy the movie. Jackson's King Kong worked because the environment was also CGI so the two blended well together.

It was quite boring actually, the cameo in the last scene was more exciting than the rest of the movie.

Because I'm sure there are some fans who believe this movie is as good it can get when it comes to a Hulk movie, I'll give it a "solid rental".

me and the wife watched Country Strong last night, dont watch his movie! mostly about 2 chicks (one married) with the hots for a soft spoken country boy.

Gwyneth Paltrow looks 10 times better in Shallow Hal, i dont know what happened to her in this movie.

3 out of 10.

Just watched Drive Angry, wasnt what i expected which is what kept me interested, kinda takes a page From Dusk Till Dawn if you know what i mean. Amber Heard is great in this movie, i hope she does more movies with that type of character. Cage was ok, but for what they payed him i think someone else could have done this role better. it was kinda cheesy on some parts which just pushes it over the top and into a drunken popcorn flick.

worth a redbox rental or a netflix stream. not a must have movie for your collection. but a fun 1 time watchable movie, Amber Heard ftw. 5/10

The Tillman Story- Loved this. Yet another doc that will make your blood boil. What the military/government did was absolutely disgraceful and sickening. And like the vast majority of high level cover ups, of course no one has paid for it. Ugh.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)- What a waste. I did like the way they chose to delve into the origin story but this movie ultimately fell flat. The humor that made the original series so great and unique is pretty much completely lost here. And the couple of times they did try it they missed the mark. Another somewhat positive thing... I actually liked the way Freddy looked in this one. It seems a lot of people didn't but I liked the fact that he actually looked more like an actual burn victim. Still, looks aside, Haley's Freddy just wasn't nearly as menacing as Englund's. Not. Even. Close. A major flaw when your film relies entirely on the villain to carry the movie. I really wish they would just stop with this one but apparently a sequel is already in the works.

Just got out of Bridesmaids.

I was worried my bro card would be immediately snatched up at the door but thankfully it wasn't.

This movie was hilarious. Judd Apatow knocked this one out of the park. Kristen Wiig is funny. She is also kind of hot in this movie. The entire cast is great. One of the best comedies I have seen this year.

This movie is not just The Hangover for women but I think it is just as funny. Great movie to take a wife or girlfriend to go see. I cashed this one in to make up for all of the other AWESOME movies my significant other will be forced to sit through this summer.

Go see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back