Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i delete my movies after o watch them. so i dont even own them. i borrow ,watch and delete.

and people who download simply don't think music and movies are worth the money. 2 things i find wrong with the movie industry.

#1 Movies should come to DVD same time as Theater, i mean whats the point in a theater getting a movie 3-4 months sooner than dvd? Cut out the theater and dvd sales will go up.

#2 DVD's cost way to much, $4 is what a movie should cost brand new, forget the fancy box, throw it in a paper dvd sleeve and let people buy it for $4.

If they some how was to cut out peeps who download, the dvd sales still wont change, cause people who share will still not go see or buy the dvd's. we simply dont think it's worth the cash. i would stop watching movies until they come on cable tv. i just aint gonna spend more than $4 on a movie.

I'm still not understanding how that's right in your mind. You're cheating the studio, director, producers, investors, actors, etc. out of money. No two ways about it.

i delete my movies after o watch them. so i dont even own them. i borrow ,watch and delete.

and people who download simply don't think music and movies are worth the money. 2 things i find wrong with the movie industry.

#1 Movies should come to DVD same time as Theater, i mean whats the point in a theater getting a movie 3-4 months sooner than dvd? Cut out the theater and dvd sales will go up.

#2 DVD's cost way to much, $4 is what a movie should cost brand new, forget the fancy box, throw it in a paper dvd sleeve and let people buy it for $4.

If they some how was to cut out peeps who download, the dvd sales still wont change, cause people who share will still not go see or buy the dvd's. we simply dont think it's worth the cash. i would stop watching movies until they come on cable tv. i just aint gonna spend more than $4 on a movie.

Okay, if the product isn't worth your money, then don't enjoy the content for free. You are cheating artists and workers out of ANY revenue because you have deemed it "okay" to take their work, and have decided its okay to say "I don't value this enough to pay for it, so I'll take it and pay you nothing".

That's fair in your mind?

I would respect Jesse's answer more if he just confessed that he "doesn't want to pay for stuff he can steal just as easily and think it's cool as hell to come here and brag about it."

I'm not stealing, it's 1 person who gets a copy of a movie and shares the movie online then all of those people share it. i'm not the source. it's like you letting all your friends borrow your copy of Broke Back Mountain, would that be stealing? what if Ford said dont let anyone borrow your truck, make them buy a ford truck if they need one. sounds stupid right?

the industry is just mad cause the internet is a way to borrow digital things and they dont want people borrowing from each other.

If peers on the internet want to share things, there should be nothing anyone can do about it. there is no profit being made from torrent sites it's just a share site for people to share.

People who sell copies of these movies should be the ones busted, but just sharing is fine to me.

Peer2Peer 'sharing' software by default makes you a dsistributor of stolen goods.

You are uploading as well as downloading.You are the source for the next thief in the queue.

Ford doesn't employ copyright law on its vehicles to make lending someone your truck illegal.

"Ray" and "Walk the Line"

Jamie Foxx was better as Ray Charles than Joaquin Phoenix as Johnny Cash, but Walk the Line was the better movie.

Ray 7/10

Walk the Line 7.5/10

I downloaded The Dilemma so me and the wife watched it last night, it's a OK movie, it does nothing really special. i wouldnt recommend watching this with someone you have cheated on cause it would be rather awkward for both of you. it's worth a redbox rental to watch with your bf or gf.

5/10

ithOA.jpg

We have Bane

^Hell yes RSB. We're on the same page again. When I finished it, It made me wonder if the NFL lockout would affect season 2... I sure hope not.

^Hell yes RSB. We're on the same page again. When I finished it, It made me wonder if the NFL lockout would affect season 2... I sure hope not.

I was checking out when the next season will be... There's already been a second season with 13 episodes. It's just not available on Netflix... You can probably go to watch-series.com and find it there but that place is pretty sketchy and popup crazy.

Season 3 is scheduled to start this coming fall. That's true... The lockout could affect it. Sure hope not. I would think they have 95% of the stuff written before and throw in up to date stuff later on.

Season 1 wasn't completely accurate... It showed our game against the Jets when they were watching a late season or (fantasy) playoff game.

It pushes the limit for a cable TV show and I love it. I went to Jon Lajoie's (Taco) show at Zanies a couple years back.

haha yeah, I never liked Lajoie's material until I watched the show. Became a fan through that. Most of his comedy is still a bit ehh to me, but he's my favorite character on the show- and the birthday song was awesome. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back