Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed 100%. And it's not nearly as bad in these parts as it is in rowdier east coast towns.. The Pirate movie was bad enough without kids shouting, throwing ice cubes and playing monkey bars on the handicapped access area. I think the last 5 movies in a row have had some jerkoff two rows over endlessly texting and taking phone calls. The theaters need to get this stuff under control or lose an even larger portion of the movie-going population.

I thought the first was golden, a fun movie, then it went crashing hard once the 2nd came around, don't even remember if I saw the 3rd. Probably did. Jack Sparrow cannot carry a movie as the star, he needs the straight-man in Orlando Bloom IMO.

I thought the first was golden, a fun movie, then it went crashing hard once the 2nd came around, don't even remember if I saw the 3rd. Probably did. Jack Sparrow cannot carry a movie as the star, he needs the straight-man in Orlando Bloom IMO.

Orlando who? Whatever happened to that guy?

Agreed 100%. And it's not nearly as bad in these parts as it is in rowdier east coast towns.. The Pirate movie was bad enough without kids shouting, throwing ice cubes and playing monkey bars on the handicapped access area. I think the last 5 movies in a row have had some jerkoff two rows over endlessly texting and taking phone calls. The theaters need to get this stuff under control or lose an even larger portion of the movie-going population.

It's getting worse too, and it's not just certain demographic stereotypes anymore. Young, old. Black, white, yellow. Doesn't matter. People are just getting more extreme with their ridiculous behavior in a theatre. It used to be isolated incidents, now it's damn near every time I go. And I don't understand it because going to the movies is now ridiculously expensive and more of an "event", so to speak. Why waste 30 or so dollars to chat and be obnoxious, miss the film, whatever. It's baffling.

/Get-off-my-lawn-whipper-snapper rant.

Just like The Matrix, the sequels turn a good/great movie into a crappy series. Unfortunate.

If your curiosity gets to you, see them... but, the original will not be as good anymore.

AMEN. Matrix series ruined the mystique of the first. Same with Pirates, same with almost everything else besides Rocky, Star Wars, and Indiana jones (The original ones)

Anybody seen the straight-to-DVD Donnie Darko sequel??? Garbage.

A lot of times, the sequels get bigger budgets for their work, so they end up going ape-poop with the effects, crashes, monsters, etc. and betray what made the original work. Pirates suffered a horrible fate with the squid-men/sea monsters/voodoo people, etc. The first was just a good pirate movie, then the curse being revealed was a shocker. When it's full on monsters the whole movie, it gets stupid quickly.

the Pirates movies have way to many computer made parts. i like more traditional movies , wish they would make more movies with no special effects or computer made back grounds ect...

Joe Dirt is your favorite movie of all time? LMFAO... And it's ahead of your #2 movie, Shawshank Redemption. Classic stuff.

Surprisingly your list isn't bad, Joe Dirt aside. Shawshank is around my top 5. The others aren't in my top 100, but they're good movies.

Joe Dirt is your favorite movie of all time? LMFAO... And it's ahead of your #2 movie, Shawshank Redemption. Classic stuff.

Surprisingly your list isn't bad, Joe Dirt aside. Shawshank is around my top 5. The others aren't in my top 100, but they're good movies.

I actually really like his ballsy pick of putting My Cousin Vinny there. I could watch that every damn day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back