Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobo said:
Die Harder was a lot of fun to watch. Of course it was very ridiculous as action movies tend to get, but I can put that aside and just enjoy the thrills :yes:

They lost me when John Mclain suddenly had superhero powers. The Justin Long character was impossible to take. At least it wasn't as much of a disappointment at the final Pirates segment, which was Transformers-bad..

GoTitans3801 said:
Wow, murse, that does look like a crazy movie. Clearly not for kids...

Yeah I don't see a big budget Sarah Michelle Gellar remake on the horizon for that one. Flying guillotine made me laugh out loud.:yes:

After seeing Hott Fuzz, I had to see Shaun of the Dead. Loved it :yes:

So my question is, have those two guys done any other movies or are they working on any more? It's a slightly different kind of comedy that is kinda refreshing.

ok, finally got around to seeing Pirates:World's End

the first 15 minutes or so made me want to turn it off
then the segment of Jack in the locker grabbed my attention
honestly, I was into it
up until the whole Calypso thing ... wth happened with that ?
talk about developing a plot and just abandoning it and piecing together another on the end

anyway, I pretty much dug the 15min.-115min portions
but the last 1/2 hour or so just fell apart and was pretty much a discombabulated trainwreck

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME (pm) what the purpose of the whole Calypso scenario was all about ?

Puck, I am about to watch it again tonight....dont remember from the first time.

Saw ALVIN and the chipmunks with the family last night. Son LOVED it. I HATED it...lol.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is a movie I just watched a liked a lot. Different feel than the others, gets darker and deeper. I give it the :thumb:

Too bad it can't be longer and get across many things left out from the book. I wonder if it just leaves out too many things that a non reader needs to know and understand. Kinda typical of the series so far, and I guess there's really only so much you can do with 2-2.5 hrs.

May not have been as true to the book (little hard for me to remember how they all compare to the books), but I think it was still really good. It felt like it was more about what was left out than what was changed. I'll watch it a few more times though, impressions sometimes change from the first one.

When I watched it a second time, I liked it more than I did the first.
I don't think it is a bad movie, I just don't think it is as good as the others. But granted I thought the book itself was one of the weaker ones.

I can't wait for the next one though. It should be one of the better ones. I thought it was the better book overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back