Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad you found yourself checkmated by an idiot??

Man I saw a movie called flight, it's crazy the guy just happened to be a pilot. Plot coincidences right
Lol.

You took what I said and used a maximum amount of hyperbole so that it made no sense.

I like you, but sometimes the idiotic shit you say makes it impossible to talk to you.

So I endured the 3 hour suckfest known as Batman v Superman.
Boy what an utter turd.
All that jazz about whether Affleck could fill Bale's shoes. In reality the discussion should have always been about whether this role was worthy enough for Ben.
It wasn't.

The winner here, Christian Bale - who got out before the turd went flush.
It's as if they wanted to take the superior Dark Knight series and turn it into idiotic Marvel fluff. Nolan set the blueprint but unfortunately the studios had other ideas..

images

Sausage Party was weird, thats all Ill say

Saw Suicide Squad tonight. I was one of five people there. Actually not bad...certainly better than BvS. Ben Affleck's Batman is the anchor to the DCMU in the same way that RDJ's Iron Man is to the MCU. I don't have a problem with that. I also have to concede that Will Smith was a good casting decision; that was the one I was most annoyed by when it was announced. Deadshot and Harley Quinn were basically the lead characters...pretty entertaining and engaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back