Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hush"
Serial killer toys with deaf and mute victim in remote home at night. A grownup "Home Alone" with lots of blood and agony. Good stuff.

Green Room. Not sure it quite lived up to all the hype for me, but still very glad I watched it. Definitely worth checking out if violent thrillers are your thing. I preferred this filmmaker's other effort, Blue Ruin.

Watched that a few months ago. It was a'ight.

There's a blatant subtext that probably very few people grasped; I wouldn't have myself had I not heard a podcast earlier that day about "tulpas": intelligent friends willed into existence by imagination. The heroine describes her tulpa to her friend Maisi when discussing her writing in the opening scene. Check out reddit.com/r/Tulpas

Hell or High Water

Went in expecting a decent movie to see during the day and wow it was great. One of the best I've seen this year. Jeff Bridges did a great job as usual, Chris Pine kinda pulled off being from Texas and this was probably his best role, and Ben Foster (who I think is underrated) killed it.

Eye In The Sky

pretty real good. Anti-War :bs: but that dont make me a hater. Aaron Paul pilots a drone attack on Al ShaBob in Nigeria. Bunch of pommies sit around discussing ethics and stuff. Boom goes the dynamite. USA-USA-USA

Southbound

Modern version of Twilight Zone the Movie but they did a good job of integrating the different stories. Oh and like a zillion times more graphic than Twilight Zone Movie

There's a blatant subtext that probably very few people grasped; I wouldn't have myself had I not heard a podcast earlier that day about "tulpas": intelligent friends willed into existence by imagination. The heroine describes her tulpa to her friend Maisi when discussing her writing in the opening scene. Check out reddit.com/r/Tulpas
Tulpas are for freaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back