Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ashamed to say that I am very late to this party, but..I just watched "John Wick". HO LI XIT! My life has been changed.

Just before I sat down to watch it, a FB'er said he heard it described as "a man learns to move on after the passing of his beloved pet".

I am ashamed to say that I am very late to this party, but..I just watched "John Wick". HO LI XIT! My life has been changed.

Just before I sat down to watch it, a FB'er said he heard it described as "a man learns to move on after the passing of his beloved pet".
I'm glad you finally got around to that one.

They're making a sequel. I don't know how, but they are. Seems like one of those flicks that caught lightning in a bottle and should just be happy with that.

If the pit bull bites it Imma be pissed.

Tupac?

CeRWPG_UYAAToBt.jpg:large

Can't wait.

Frankly, I thought TFA was solid and a good foundation to build the new Star Wars movies on.

No films of that franchise will ever be better than the originals. This is the beginning of a new, possibly, trilogy. So, the fair comparison would be to Episode 1... which it FAR SURPASSED.

TFA made me excited for Episode 8. TPM only made me hope Episode 2 would be better than 1.

Can't wait.

Frankly, I thought TFA was solid and a good foundation to build the new Star Wars movies on.

No films of that franchise will ever be better than the originals. This is the beginning of a new, possibly, trilogy. So, the fair comparison would be to Episode 1... which it FAR SURPASSED.

TFA made me excited for Episode 8. TPM only made me hope Episode 2 would be better than 1.

There is talk of taking Episodes 1-3 out of Star Wars canon. Yes, they were that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back