Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purge : Election Day

OK you either like the Purge movies or you dont and I like them.

No surprise based on the title that this Purge was as PC as a purge movie can get. The Anti-Purge Purge. I liked it, but I see zero way forward with the franchise. I guess they left 18 year gap in time that could be explored. Like I care. Fun franchise.

NFFA members rioted and attacked police when they lose the PotUS.... I LOL'd cause of the puzzy leftist behaving in just this manner when c4 was punted into the ashbin of history.

Purge : Election Day

OK you either like the Purge movies or you dont and I like them.

No surprise based on the title that this Purge was as PC as a purge movie can get. The Anti-Purge Purge. I liked it, but I see zero way forward with the franchise. I guess they left 18 year gap in time that could be explored. Like I care. Fun franchise.

NFFA members rioted and attacked police when they lose the PotUS.... I LOL'd cause of the puzzy leftist behaving in just this manner when c4 was punted into the ashbin of history.
I like those movies but this one was easily my least favorite. I think the whole concept is just played at this point.

I never watched them growing up. It would be hard to find anyone that knows less about the original PR than me lol
The Power Rangers that I grew up with had the characters rely on martial arts when they weren't suited up. The suits/coins were what gave them their powers. In the trailer that I saw the kids were like superheroes. When they were trying to figure out their powers it was like something straight out of the first Spider-Man.

Very lame.

And it looked all angsty and shit. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was fun.

Anyone a fan of ****** B movies? Lloyd Kaufman/Troma fans etc? Someone point me towards some crap along those lines?
I LOVE SHYTTY movies

what flavor are you talking about?

here is one I just recommended to a co-worker - In memory of Mrs. Brady

Shakes the Clown (1991) - IMDb

best movie about an alcoholic clown ever. Of course it is only like 25 years old, I have been waiting for an anniversary edition to go on sale - LOL

Shakes the Clown (1991) - Box office / business
for those who might not classify this as a B movie. Production only cost $1.4m and still lost $1.3m - LOL

Craptastic movies deserves their own thread IMO cause there is a reason most people hate them

Florence Henderson's cameo
shakes1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So funny reading the complainers on the IMDB message boards about Star Wars movies sucking now that Disney owns them... they refuse to accept the reality that the prequels SUCKED and The Force Awakens is actually a solid start for the new movies/franchise.

I LOVE SHYTTY movies

what flavor are you talking about?

here is one I just recommended to a co-worker - In memory of Mrs. Brady

Shakes the Clown (1991) - IMDb

best movie about an alcoholic clown ever. Of course it is only like 25 years old, I have been waiting for an anniversary edition to go on sale - LOL

Shakes the Clown (1991) - Box office / business
for those who might not classify this as a B movie. Production only cost $1.4m and still lost $1.3m - LOL

Craptastic movies deserves their own thread IMO cause there is a reason most people hate them

Florence Henderson's cameo
shakes1.jpg
I just watched that a few weeks ago, GoT. Good stuff.

Usually if it's wacky and generally awful to most people, I like it. . . Toxic Avenger, Terror Firmer, Nuke em High, pretty much all Kaufman directed movies. Those are probably at the top of my list but movies don't necessarily have to be "b movies" either.

Recently watched Basket Case and the sequel.. Pretty good cult/horror comedy.

Rubber, it's about a killer tire... The director has a few pretty shitty movies that are a good watch. (Can't think of his name ATM)

Basically anything cheesy or goofy as hell, usually older, low budget and gorey stuff... But I'll watch anything that seems interesting.

Thanks to Barnes & Noble for having their 50% off Criterion Collection deal, I have finished my Wes Anderson collection.

Now I'm moving onto the Coen brothers. Just ordered Blood Simple and Miller's Crossing. Already own The Big Lebowski, Fargo, Raising Arizona, Inside Llewyn Davis, No Country for Old Men, and The Man Who Wasn't There.

Thanks to Barnes & Noble for having their 50% off Criterion Collection deal, I have finished my Wes Anderson collection.

Now I'm moving onto the Coen brothers. Just ordered Blood Simple and Miller's Crossing. Already own The Big Lebowski, Fargo, Raising Arizona, Inside Llewyn Davis, No Country for Old Men, and The Man Who Wasn't There.
it has been years since I purchased a DVD

I had forgotten about Criterion Collection. Pure awesomeness !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back