Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Suicide Squad last night. Hated Leto's Joker. I mean, Jesus Christ. Just missed the mark on literally everything aside from the hair being green. That said, I didn't hate the movie. It was decent fun despite some issues. Not sure it's something I'd ever watch again though.
I finally saw it this weekend. It was ok.

The hyped trailers were better, unfortunately.

I finally saw it this weekend. It was ok.

The hyped trailers were better, unfortunately.
Yeah I was pretty excited after the trailers hit. Then when all the bad reviews started rolling in I stayed away and waited until home video. It definitely wasn't anything special. Although I still feel like people are being a bit too harsh on these DC movies lately. Seems kinda like a "everybody pile on" mentality. They obviously haven't quite figured it out yet and are way behind Marvel. But I've still found their movies to be reasonably entertaining. I haven't regretted watching any of them at least.

I watched it as well on the weekend. Not as bad as people make it out to be and had its moments.

Emo Joker needs a revamp before the next movie.

So my wife has never seen The Abyss, and last night before bed we took time to watch it. Never gets old. James Cameron just has a nack for making good movies. I give him a A+ plus for having Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio's cold dead boobs in it lol.

IF they were to remake Back to the Future - though they shouldn't - what kind of car should the Time Machine be? DeLorean is not an option.

Of course, it'd depend on which manufacturer is backing it.
Clearly it should be either a PT Cruiser or Mini Cooper.

IF they were to remake Back to the Future - though they shouldn't - what kind of car should the Time Machine be? DeLorean is not an option.

Of course, it'd depend on which manufacturer is backing it.

The Homer
hqdefault.jpg

Saw a trailer, sneak peak, for the new Pirates of the Caribbean... now this franchise is getting so old, but gotta admit this one piqued my interest.

All it had was the introduction to the villains looking for Jack Sparrow, but... it had what the first film had and none of the others did - creepiness. The villains were creepy and actually uncomfortable to watch. Very unsettling.

One of the things I liked about the first one.

Also, didn't have any of the regular cast in the sneak peek.

Saw a trailer, sneak peak, for the new Pirates of the Caribbean... now this franchise is getting so old, but gotta admit this one piqued my interest.

All it had was the introduction to the villains looking for Jack Sparrow, but... it had what the first film had and none of the others did - creepiness. The villains were creepy and actually uncomfortable to watch. Very unsettling.

One of the things I liked about the first one.

Also, didn't have any of the regular cast in the sneak peek.
I really enjoyed the first one but never saw any of the others. Idk why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back