Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my wife has never seen The Abyss, and last night before bed we took time to watch it. Never gets old. James Cameron just has a nack for making good movies. I give him a A+ plus for having Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio's cold dead boobs in it lol.
You must have a 60" screen if you saw them.

Would only make sense for a scientist that time travels to drive a Tesla.

So-

avant-garde-wheels-p85d-2.jpg

Saw Rogue One.

Very bland. I just don't get the Star Wars hype. Guess I never will, as hard as I try.
It's not for you, understandable... I grew up with Star Wars, so my interest and deep knowledge of it is vast. As a Star Wars movie, it was good and entertaining but definitely not great. It had its flaws, easily, but was very enjoyable to me.

I'm sure the current comic book movies are very hit or miss with you, as well?

I don't get the excessive love fans of the horror genre, in general, have... but it's just not for me.

Rogue One was awesome. Still leaves the a large gap between Episode 3 and Rogue One though. The final battle on Scarif is worth watching it anyway.
I really want to see Vader hunt down the last Jedi (outside Obi-Wan and Yoda of course) and show people how he became the most powerful person in the universe.

Rogue One was awesome. Still leaves the a large gap between Episode 3 and Rogue One though. The final battle on Scarif is worth watching it anyway.
I really want to see Vader hunt down the last Jedi (outside Obi-Wan and Yoda of course) and show people how he became the most powerful person in the universe.
Final scene... awesome.

The nice thing about Rogue One is that it re-establishes Vader as a terrifying badass after having Lucas flush all that terrifying down the toilet.
Peter Cushing has been pushing up daisies for quite some time, so of course his digital twin stars as Tarkin. As soon as he appeared, "Black Hole Sun" started playing in my head ;)
Digitally animated realism still has quite a ways to go, but bless the SMPTE crew's little hearts for giving it the old college try.

Rogue One is a stand alone Star Wars movie correct?

going to see it or Passengers today

Passengers looks terrible, man.

I like Chris Pratt, but not in serious roles. He belongs in comedy. Parks and Rec, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. When he tries to pull off serious lines in movies it just doesn't work.

Rogue One was just alright to me... nowhere near as good as Force Awakens. It's guaranteed to be better than Passengers though.

Passengers looks terrible, man.

I like Chris Pratt, but not in serious roles. He belongs in comedy. Parks and Rec, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc. When he tries to pull off serious lines in movies it just doesn't work.

Rogue One was just alright to me... nowhere near as good as Force Awakens. It's guaranteed to be better than Passengers though.
My wife wanted to see Passengers so we went yesterday. It actually could have been a really good movie. It raised some good moral questions but instead of exploring them, it ditched them and went with your standard cliche sci-fi action for the last third of the movie.

One bright spot of the movie is that it has really got a bunch of feminists' panties in a wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back