Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoBo - Dont think so.

Gotcha. Well I got a chance to watch it this weekend and it's was pretty good. Decent story with some nice twists, and an intense fight scene with Viggo. I won't get into the twig and berries aspect of that scene lol, but the way that scene was done felt very real. Good job :thumb:

I read on-line that there may be a sequel. I'd like to see it.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Started off slow. But I really really liked this movie. Except if you watch the dang unrated version, you see just as much weiner as boobies. Nasty IMO. Overall, very funny and a good ending. So if you watch it and it starts out slow, give it a chance. It gets better......Plus Mila Kunis is HOTTTTTTT :)

9/10

Dawn of the Dead

I guess it was ok
the beginning was one of the best intros to a movie imo
liked the "Sickness" remake during the credits
wanted to turn it off everytime Mekhi spoke

7/10

Dawn of the Dead

I guess it was ok
the beginning was one of the best intros to a movie imo
liked the "Sickness" remake during the credits
wanted to turn it off everytime Mekhi spoke

7/10

Can't mention that one without giving props to the original George Romero' Dawn of the Dead..
"When Hell is full the dead will walk the earth!"
Dawn%20of%20the%20Dead1.jpg

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Started off slow. But I really really liked this movie. Except if you watch the dang unrated version, you see just as much weiner as boobies. Nasty IMO. Overall, very funny and a good ending. So if you watch it and it starts out slow, give it a chance. It gets better......Plus Mila Kunis is HOTTTTTTT :)

9/10

Great movie. Russell Brand was hilarious.

Quarantine - 6/10

Very silly, and some parts just made you laugh. Plus, the story never developed, and the ending sucked. Some pretty crap acting also.

well, most movies in that genre are terrible. So for what it was worth...it was suspenseful and entertaining. 5 is average, and it was slightly above that. Its hard for me to give a movie under a 5.

Its hard for me to give a movie under a 5.

I can see that. I just think it's funny that you think pretty negatively of most movies, but you still would give the average one a 5, even if it's terrible. Maybe that's why they keep making terrible movies, even people who are critical will still put up with it.

Rented the new Indiana Jones and The Hulk over the weekend. Both decent rentals.

I was lukewarm on Indy. I go 6.5/10.

I actually liked The Hulk (but not as much as Ironman). I go 7.5/10.

I saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua....good movie for the kids.

A great family movie to rent now is Kitt Kittredge with Abigail Breslin (kid from Little Miss Sunshine)

Rented Strangers....All I am saying is that if 2 ladies and a dude screw with me....I am going to win. I was ready to off the liv tyler halfway through the movie.

2/10

Agreed. Very disappointed with it.

I agree as well, this movie completely disregarded the essential rules of horror. It committed many cardinal sins in its production, it lived off of cheap jumps and thrills but had no story line and the acting was god awful. Very dissapointing. Its hard these days to find a good horror flick. The last good one I saw was probably 1408 or Rob Zombies' remake of Halloween. Please don't say that saw was good, because it WASN'T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back