Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changeling -- 9/10. :thumb:

Great movie. Never been a fan of Jolie, but she did a nice job in this one. A frustrating and depressing story-line, but that's what makes it great. Also based on a true story. I recommend it to everyone.

Saw "W" over the weekend.. typical "all over the place" Oliver Stone storytelling. At least the camera angles etc. were tolerable this outing.. Josh Brolin is dead on a GWB but Dreyfus seems miscast as Cheney and Toby Jones is far too likable for Rove..
Interesting nonetheless as Bush comes off as a dumb, yet determined Texas goofball who loses the ball in the lights.
Go figure...

Changeling... uhhhh. Not technically a BAD movie, just one of those movies that you can't walk out thinking anything other than "wow...that was depressing."
No true point to any of it as the story never really goes anywhere from beginning to end, and when things do change they're very random with no development.

Angelina did her best acting job yet from what I've seen though. Just stinks that it'll be in a movie that'll be forgotten by everyone very quickly. I'd rent it if you're interested before buying or paying movie theater prices. Very gloomy.

If you liked Capote, you may like this one.

7/10. Just no real way to have a positive opinion on this one.

Curse of the Demon - on TMC over the weekend. Talk about a flick way ahead of its time..
Two broken Big Ben thumbs up if you love classic horror..

Saw "Max Payne" the other day. While technically not a bad movie, it just lacked so much of what made the storytelling in the game excellent. Even though they left the end open for a followup I'd be surprised to see one.

Dammit he can take some time off from guvnin Cali to make a freakin movie!!! :irked: Aren't movies all that Cali is good for anyway?

Finally got to see Sweeney Todd....Tim Burton....need more be said? :thumb:

Like any normal, heterosexual male, I was apprehensive about a musical. But I gave it a shot and found myself really, really liking this movie. The story is killer. But now Avvie has me worried that I may have serial killer tendencies :lol:

Can't leave without scoring....so 9/10 :thumb:

Finally got to see Sweeney Todd....Tim Burton....need more be said? :thumb:

Like any normal, heterosexual male, I was apprehensive about a musical. But I gave it a shot and found myself really, really liking this movie. The story is killer. But now Avvie has me worried that I may have serial killer tendencies :lol:

Can't leave without scoring....so 9/10 :thumb:

Tim Burton is remaking Alice in Wonderful, with Depp as the Madd Hatter...or so the word on the street goes.

Tim Burton is remaking Alice in Wonderful, with Depp as the Madd Hatter...or so the word on the street goes.

First off - Sweeney Todd was great.. nuff said.
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory though was just plain bad and JD as The Madd Hatter is just too close to Charlie. Don't do it Tim!!

I heard Burton was directing Pirates 4 - (making it 2 too many sequels)...

More looking forward to Guillermo Del Toro's Frankenstein (being made after he finishes The Hobbit - which will probably take a decade)..

That would be totally wicked!

I love Depp as an actor, I have seen or will see everything he is in. Even if I don't like the movie his performance usually makes it worthwhile!

Alice is a wonderfully twisted story and the Hatter is my favorite character. Knowing Burton's dark mind, he'll probably do one hell of a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back