Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whomever might care:
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter is an absolute piece of dog squeeze that utterly ignores the story leading up to it and has worse camera work than The Blair Witch Project. As a RE fan who understands that the franchise could never be considered 'serious' film making in any way, I was offended at how awful the plot and writing were. Just fuggin lousy.

I don't understand how that got to 7 movies and made a billion dollars.

I just watched the 1991 Cape Fear with Nick Nolte, Robert DiNero and Juliette Lewis (who was born to play a troubled slut). Movie was excellent but the music was terrible. Did they use the score from the original movie?

Best Buy has a buy 1 get 1 deal on some of their movies. Picked up the original Ghostbusters movies with steelbook casing for 10 bucks total. It's a pretty good selection as well.

Watched "Hell or High Water" the other night and... it really wasn't that good. Characters were one dimensional. Story was slow and unoriginal. Not sure what all the hype was about.

Watched Noah last night as a free movie on X1 demand. Overall a good movie, but they lost me when the Watchers turned out to be Golems. The Nephlim weren't Golems.

Anyone see John Wick 2 yet?
Yes. It is good, but the thing that made the original so great was that you were with him on a vengeance spree because you connected with the character; this one doesn't have that, and basically becomes a Robert Ludlum story about the assassin underground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back