Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 copies of them unchanged visually, one with THX sound and the other not, but they are on VHS and I have no VCR.
I have the original on DVD, but... it's a cheap copy of the Laserdisc release. The quality is fairly subpar for a DVD, unfortunately.

Still the only copy I own. Refuse to buy anymore.

Supposedly the dvd set I have from 2004 is the original with THX sound but I have yet to confirm that as I don't think they have ever left the cases.

I watched Yoga Hosers. Holy effen s***. So terrible. I know Kevin Smith's films have alway been pretty polarizing but I'm a fan. It's crazy that this is what he has devolved into. I get that a big part of making this was no doubt simply to have his daughter star in a movie. But it's a damn shame that he couldn't come up with some better material to give her. She's actually not terrible tbh. Hopefully he didn't kill her career before it started.

Doctor Strange. Not even close to Marvel's best imo but a pretty cool movie. I've never read any of the comics, but was Doctor Strange this much of an unlikable douche in the source material? I was kinda caught off guard by that aspect. Also, the attempts at humor really fell flat and out of place.

Doctor Strange. Not even close to Marvel's best imo but a pretty cool movie. I've never read any of the comics, but was Doctor Strange this much of an unlikable douche in the source material? I was kinda caught off guard by that aspect. Also, the attempts at humor really fell flat and out of place.
Doctor Strange is pretty arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back