Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benedict Cumberbatch plays arrogant very well.
Yeah. It just kinda took me by surprise. He didn't come off like a lovable douche a la Tony Stark. He was just flat out unlikable imo. Kind of a weird tone to take with the superhero star of the vehicle. Also, not one of his "jokes" landed for me. Hopefully they cut that **** out in the future.

Watched the 1st John Wick last night. It was not great but good. Keanue is still a solid actor. So question, is the head mafia dude the guy that played the Russian Commander in Rambo 3?

Passengers

I was told this was a love story and not an action sci-fi movie. I was told wrong.

I enjoyed the movie a lot. Music was excellent as well. Very Tangerine Dream like.

After seeing Logan, I rate my top 5 CBM as:

1. The Dark Knight

2. Logan

3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

4. X-Men: Days of Future Past

5. Batman Begins

After seeing Logan, I rate my top 5 CBM as:

1. The Dark Knight

2. Logan

3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

4. X-Men: Days of Future Past

5. Batman Begins

I HATED DoFP! That was the one where I finally decided that Xavier was the worst leader ever (Colossus confirms this again in Deadpool). Then the whole climax hinges on Nixon being the exact opposite of everything we knew him to be. I swore off the X-Men films after that. I granted Logan an exception because it obviously wasnt an X-Men film as we know them.
X-Men 1 was great. 2 was pretty good. Everything after was dog squeeze, and the runny kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back