Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie Turner slipping back and forth from an English accent to an American one was also really distracting.

Just not good all around. The dynamic between Eric and Charles is what made the first two so great. There was almost none of that in Apocalypse.

The part with Eric's family was really good, probably the best part of the movie.

Saw Logan.

My goodness. Kind of makes me mad thinking about how good the Wolverine movies could have been. X-Men fans have been waiting for this version of Wolverine since 2000.

What I liked about it the most? It wasn't really a super-hero movie. Yeah, it featured a super-hero, but the action sequences were spaced out and the story/character development were the primary devices.

Hugh Jackman will be to Wolverine what Sean Connery is to James Bond.

Saw Logan.

My goodness. Kind of makes me mad thinking about how good the Wolverine movies could have been. X-Men fans have been waiting for this version of Wolverine since 2000.

What I liked about it the most? It wasn't really a super-hero movie. Yeah, it featured a super-hero, but the action sequences were spaced out and the story/character development were the primary devices.

Read Timothy Dalton will be in the next incarnation.

Saw Logan.

It was damn good. I was thinking the same thing while watching it. I.E. anyone else who ever plays Wolverine will always be compared to him. Even in that very first X-Men movie though, I thought damn what great casting. Logan really brought it all together though. That's how the character is meant to be.

If someone told you that you would get 2 more Wolverine movies and one of them is arguably the best cb movie after origins came out you'd have been committed.

Logan also benefitted from not giving away too much from the trailer. Though I wish they didn't away the head part and who she was, I didn't go in with huge expectations.

If someone told you that you would get 2 more Wolverine movies and one of them is arguably the best cb movie after origins came out you'd have been committed.
This cracked me up because it reminded me of when U2 had a song automatically loaded onto all the iPhones. One guy said "If you had told me in 1985 that one day Bono is gonna slip me a demo for free and I was gonna be pissed about it, I'd've said you were high and an idiot..."

Logan also benefitted from not giving away too much from the trailer. Though I wish they didn't away the head part and who she was, I didn't go in with huge expectations.
Yeah I agree. It would've been a much cooler reveal if you didn't already pretty much get that from the trailer. But compared to most trailers these days it kept things more close to the vest. I don't even watch a lot of trailers these days. They've basically become "here's act 1, here's act 2, here's a little teaser of act 3 and you can pretty much fill in the rest."

Yeah I agree. It would've been a much cooler reveal if you didn't already pretty much get that from the trailer. But compared to most trailers these days it kept things more close to the vest. I don't even watch a lot of trailers these days. They've basically become "here's act 1, here's act 2, here's a little teaser of act 3 and you can pretty much fill in the rest."
Alien: Covenant's trailer gave away three deaths. Why even watch the movie now?

Not much difference re the trailers for the movie Life.
Two major actors in it and the frickin preview shows you which one dies..
Hollywood fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back