Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty real sure that going into a black hole doesn't mean you can time travel backwards to give your daughter a message through the inside of your house wall.

It's just my theory at this point, but I intend to prove it.

Interstellar story was boring. The effects and some of the scifi were good to great in parts.

I strongly suggest you borrow or buy the book I mentioned. Of course, they go on record and say that what happens in or beyond the singularity of a Black Hole. Christopher Nolan made it know to the Kip Thorton, the author of the book, that he wanted to go as far as what could be educationally theorized. If there was no way to it could be theorized he didn't want it in the movie. I thought the theory was great, but the ideas were kind of far flung at the very end. The Bulk and the Brane of space time are very much popular and accepted theories. I love this kind of stuff.

I saw this last night
MV5BNDlkMDQ1NzUtNGE3OC00NmUwLWI0NjAtNDJmODUzY2NhOGIzL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDg2MjUxNjM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

pretty funny

Edge of Tomorrow. I'm pretty down on Tom Cruise right now but this actually turned out to be a good movie. There were quite few laughs, but liked it most for its original story.
I was completely suprised at how much I liked that movie. I almost always turn it on when I see it being played.

X-Men: Apocalypse.

How could the first two be so good and this one be so bad? I heard it was bad, so I put off seeing it in the theater. I didn't expect it to be that bad...

How could the first two be so good and this one be so bad? I heard it was bad, so I put off seeing it in the theater. I didn't expect it to be that bad...
It was a 3/5 for me. But as I've said before, I'm a sucker for anything X-Men. I was really disappointed with the aesthetic of Apocalypse. He looked really stupid imo.

They had zero idea what to do with Apocalypse. His power didn't seem very impressive and his selection of horsemen was questionable... magneto seemed the legit powerhouse, not Apocalypse.

Plus... they force-fed Mystique, although JLaw was also tired of the role - she rarely even was her normal blue self. Lawrence didn't want to go through the makeup process - can't say I don't blame her.

They just just did it... wrong. Epic villain. Not epic, at all.

Honestly can't remember a thing about Apocalypse.

X-men is an interesting franchise in it has a couple of good then a bad one.

X-Men, X2 were good.

X3 was ok.

Wolverine Origins was horrible.

First Class was great.

The Wolverine was decent

DOPF was fantastic

Deadpool was good.

Apocalypse was bad.

Logan was fantastic.

I have to agree it's the worst of the new ones so far. Days of Futures Past is going to be hard to beat.

Sophie Turner slipping back and forth from an English accent to an American one was also really distracting.

Just not good all around. The dynamic between Eric and Charles is what made the first two so great. There was almost none of that in Apocalypse.

Apocalypse did things in the movie that he never did in the comics. like all of the telekinetic stuff. In the comics his only mutant ability was to change his molecular structure to alter his form. That and he is really intelligent since he created his own version of the Techno Virus that Cable ended up getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back