Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that I get that in BLU-RAY for xmas.

Saw step-brothers the other day. Ehhh...had a few moments that had me laughing out loud, but doesnt measure up to "40 year old Virgin". That is my comedy measuring stick, and has me ROLLING every time I watch it. It was funny though....and stupid at the same time. Stupid Funny...7.5/10

Also saw Role Model. Very few LOL moments. Some, but mainly just DUMB. 4.5/10.

About to watch "deception". Wifey wants to see it...sooooo...

I saw Bolt in 3D yesterday. It was literally the best thing playing at the theatre at 3:30 pm and it was free, so whatever. Nice little family flick I guess. But the 3D experience blew my mind a little bit, it made a decent movie into a great experience.

8/10

Finally had a chance to watch Dark Knight last night.
Easily tops 99% of the other blockbuster superhero movies of late but not quite worthy of all the "the greatest flick ever made" props this movie gets..
Batman seemed like more of a sidenote than a title character.. While The Joker was the better of the villains I'm thinking I liked Batman Begins a bit more overall. 2 thumbs up for Gary Oldman reprising his Ned Flanders role.

Call me weird, call me stoopid, call me lacking in taste.....but I liked The Happening :yes:

Strange, eerie, disturbing movies that keep you wondering keep my attention I guess.

Maybe it's cool to pile on Shyamalan lately.

Call me weird, call me stoopid, call me lacking in taste.....but I liked The Happening :yes:

Strange, eerie, disturbing movies that keep you wondering keep my attention I guess.

I liked The Happening - and everything M Night has done except the Lady in the Water.

I liked The Happening - and everything M Night has done except the Lady in the Water.

I didn't mind The Happening but to me it felt unfinished.It fizzled out rather than coming to a satisfying conclusion.

I liked Lady in the Water,I think Paul Giamatti's makes it enjoyable.

The only Shymalan film I truly hate is The Village which I thought was a terrible film.

I'm fine with the ending in The Happening I guess because it did feel like it could be real. We know a lot less than there is to know so it was neat to see a movie acknowledge that.

Lady in the Water was disappointing. Not sure if anything could have saved that one.

I liked The Village as well. Great plot twist (as long as someone doesn't ruin it for you with a spoiler).

Re-watched WANTED last night. This time it wasnt a bootleg! I liked it much better this time, but it felt as if it was missing something. It did not allow you to get emotionally involved I guess. Something... 6.5/10

Watched 'The Kingdom' again last night on TV. Very underrated movie, IMO. Not a 'best ever' candidate type, but definitely entertaining. I rarely ever watch a movie twice, but enjoyed this one for the 2nd time.

Gloat when I was in the "Stan" this last summer, I must have watched it 5 times. I love the Kingdom.

Watched XFILES the movie yesterday.....boring. Not enough crazy stuff going on. 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back