Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobo, I agree. 40 yr old vg is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. EVER. And I hate comedies. Guess that goes to show you how people opinions of movies vary.

It's amazing what you can find on the net close to Oscar time. :)
The car is a beauty! Too bad you got rid of her.

I know, man. I've watched seven pounds, che, changeling, frost/nixon, milk, slumdog millionaire (the best film i've seen so far) all online.

on a side note, why didn't they cast Albert Haynesworth as B.I.G. in the upcoming movie, NOTORIOUS? I mean he's the most feared man in football and he stomped on some guys face...

The new Indiana Jones was decent entertainment. Didn't quite live up to the franchise name though. Maybe spend a little less time on absurd action scenes, and more on character and plot development.

Watched this OTT Stuart Gordon flick called Stuck last night. Tense and funny at the same time. Dumb girl (Mena Suvari) gets boozed up/stoned and smashes into a homeless guy (Stephen Rea) with her car. He's bleeding and legs broken, but he ain't dead. The girl's plan is to "ignore" that there's a half dead guy stuck in her windshield. Antics ensue.. Rides the line between black comedy and outright horror.. Worth the rent!

pl_reviews2_f.jpg

Watched this OTT Stuart Gordon flick called Stuck last night. Tense and funny at the same time. Dumb girl (Mena Suvari) gets boozed up/stoned and smashes into a homeless guy (Stephen Rea) with her car. He's bleeding and legs broken, but he ain't dead. The girl's plan is to "ignore" that there's a half dead guy stuck in her windshield. Antics ensue.. Rides the line between black comedy and outright horror.. Worth the rent!

Wow that does sound good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back