Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after watching 72 minutes of Slum Dogs it cut me off and asked me to join it! WTF !!!! I thought it was free!

Read the fine print, Bro ;) :

Due a large amount of 'bad reports' related to new, especially 'now showing in theaters' blockbusters movies
I wish to notice that movie files have a very short lifetime (from hour to day) before they will be deleted. We are not hosting, not uploading movie files, we just search & collect movie files from the internet, therefore we can't fix broken file, we can just find another copy elsewhere and we are trying constantly to do it as fast as we can. Please be patient, sorry for any inconveniences !
Disclaimer:

Watch-Movies.net is absolutly legal and contain only links to other sites on the Internet : ( rapidshare.com, megaupload.com, megashare(s), mega, dailymotion.com, myspace.com, ouou.com, stage6.com, tudou.com, veoh.com, youku.com, youtube.com and others.. ) We do not host or upload any video, films, media files ( avi, mov, flv, mpg, mpeg, divx, dvd rip, mp3, mp4, torrent, ipod, psp ), watch-movies.net is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.

Slum Dog Millionaire

Wow, absolute wow. I feel so emotional drained after this movie. What a great great story. I am so surprised about how good this movie is that is bothers me. The acting was excellent, plot great, and the climax was amazing......I love the phone call at the end "I dont know, I never did"

10/10

If you have some way to see this. Do it.

Slum Dog Millionaire

Wow, absolute wow. I feel so emotional drained after this movie. What a great great story. I am so surprised about how good this movie is that is bothers me. The acting was excellent, plot great, and the climax was amazing......I love the phone call at the end "I dont know, I never did"

10/10

If you have some way to see this. Do it.

I agree. Great movie. Probably the best of 2008.

Freida Pinto (Plays Latika in Slumdog) is freaking gorgeous.

610x.jpg

Body of Lies - - - Hmmm felt like I had seen this before. See - Kingdom with a different twist. Not a bad story.

6/10

Did you want to beat the chit out of Crowe's character? I thought that character & his relationship with DiCaprio's character was great.

Lot's to like about the film but somehow it still wasn't great & I can't say I'd recommend it to anyone.

Ubiq - yes she is, you absolutly fall in love with her in this movie too.

Childress - Ya Crowe was a DB. Was hard to see him in that role. It was a good acting job.

Watched TAKEN last night ---- Another good movie. I would recommend that everyone see this, but it had a few things that was missing. I will discuss it after it hits main stream, dont want to spoil it for anyone. (I am watching all these movies cause I am off)

8/10

Watched Gran Torino. I liked it. Good story, but acting was a little shotty. Is Clint Eastwood a depressed man? Seems like all his movies end in the same manner. I dont want to give anything away, but lets say I was hoping for a different ending!

8/10

Ubiq - yes she is, you absolutly fall in love with her in this movie too.

Childress - Ya Crowe was a DB. Was hard to see him in that role. It was a good acting job.

Watched TAKEN last night ---- Another good movie. I would recommend that everyone see this, but it had a few things that was missing. I will discuss it after it hits main stream, dont want to spoil it for anyone. (I am watching all these movies cause I am off)

8/10

When it hits mainstream? Dude this is me in September.

Taken-Luc Besson actioner starring Liam Neeson

If you like Besson's style this is pretty typical of the type of movie he makes. This time he took an 56 yr old Neeson with no fighting skills & made him look believable as a man lethal skills.

Not going to win any awards but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

7/10 :thumb::thumb:

Slumdog Millionaire

A really enjoyable film.Hollywood money making an English dialogue bollywood movie.Great cast,great story & worth it for the authentic dance routine in the closing credits alone.

9/10 :thumb::thumb::thumb:

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

I don't think this film will be to everyones tastes.

Some will probably be bored by it & say it's too slow but I'd say such people missed the point.

Visually it's stunning.It's a beautifully shot & paced appreciation of life.Not a celebration because at times the movie is very sad & moving. Brad Pitt & Cate Blanchett are the lead roles but there are no star roles in the movie. It's a story full of well acted strong character roles including the leads & every role is likeable.

Some scenes are slowed down slightly as they're narrated as though they're to be appreciated as the best moments in Button's life.There are so many attention to detail & quirky moments put in by the director Fincher that I must have only caught a few of them on first viewing.It's almost 3 hours long but I need to watch it again.

A Wonderful Life kind of film with a modern take.

10/10 :cool2:

INSIDE
Gallons of bloody fun...
With scene after scene of shocking carnage and escalating mayhem, INSIDE delivers unbelievably realistic gore that dares you not to look away.

Appalossa - Decent Western. Characters were not what you expected. Ending is not what you expect. 7/10 (on a side note, Renea Zelwiger is ugly as hell. She looks to have had a crap load of plastic surgery done and it looks like crap. Not the same face as Jerry McGuire)

Puck --- --- ----

Just watched it the other day. Hmmm.....I felt the characters were underdeveloped. This movie begs for you to get emotionally involved, yet I found myself having a hard time doing so. The story was ok, but it was lacking in some areas. The affects were cool, but I seemed to get more pissed off at times than anything at the actions of some of the actors. I believe this movie wants you to think about the Earth and how we are treating it. Keane Reeves does a good job, but.....it was an easy role, fit for him.

6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back