Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven Pounds - Will Smith plays an IRS dude who wants to give a gift to seven people.

Quite a good movie. Will plays a fairly morbid type character in this.

8.5/10

So I attempted to watch Postal the other day.

I did it willingly. Don't ask me why. Maybe I hate myself and wanted to inflict as much pain upon myself as watching a movie can actually do.

I almost made it an hour. Which is about half the movie. It sucked. Hard. Since I didn't even finish the movie, I don't think I should give it a score.

But if I had finished the movie, the score would probably be something like...

1.5/10

Yeah. He even makes a guest cameo in it, which leads to the undisputed greatest moment of the movie... Uwe Boll getting shot. That pretty much jumped the movie up at least a half point for me.

GONZO - Life and Work of Hunter S Thompson
Very well-made doc on Hunter.. Even the folks he jabbed seemed to show a fondness for the man. I can only imagine had he not done himself in that he'd have enjoyed living to see Obama's rise.

Does he make fun of it or is it a somewhat serious take on religion?

I guess you could say he intelligently pokes fun at it. He interviews people from all different religions and refutes their opinions in the process.

He's not trying to be a comedian and get cheap laughs. He's obviously done his homework.

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS - Well other have stated that they didn't like it, but I thought it was so stupid that it was funny! Way over the top, way ridiculous, but very funny. I LOL quite a bit. 8/10

SWING VOTE - Silly movie...had a few moments. But seemed like it wanted you to take it seriously, yet this could not happen. I expected more. 5/10

LET THE RIGHT ONE IN (Swedish w/English subtitles)

One of the better movies I have seen in a while. Definitely the best vampire movie I have seen in 10+ years. This is less of a movie about vampires and more of a coming of age story about a 12 year old boy who befriends a vampire girl. Sounds corny, but it was well written and acted. Incredibly unique story.

10/10

LET THE RIGHT ONE IN (Swedish w/English subtitles)

One of the better movies I have seen in a while. Definitely the best vampire movie I have seen in 10+ years. This is less of a movie about vampires and more of a coming of age story about a 12 year old boy who befriends a vampire girl. Sounds corny, but it was well written and acted. Incredibly unique story.

10/10

yeah - yes.. I've heard TONS of great stuff about Let The Right One In!
Did you see it on a legit DVD or some "other" means?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back