Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
flying-cat-fight.jpg

The EXPRESS - the Ernie Davis story

Wow.....I went into this not expecting much, but this was a damn good movie. I didn't know the whole story about Ernie Davis, and this put all the pieces together....I think the wifey was crying at the end! My son watched it with me too which is unusual.

9/10

Who is Ernie Davis?

Resident Evil - Degeneration.

CGI based on the games. Better than the live-action movies, not as good as the games. 8/10

Spot on Big Red. Died at age 23, right after he was drafted by the Cleveland Browns. After he was drafted he found out he had Leukemia. The back field would have had him and Jim Brown. I wonder what kind of records they would have set. Instead he never played a down for them, and yet, they still retired his jersey.

My Bloody Valentine..
The original was one of the two or three great slasher flicks. The remake is pretty damn fun too. 3D nekkid girls getting the pickaxe thru the noggin. Total popcorn. Good 3rd date flick..

Here is the list of the 500 top $ grossing movies of all time..
Some real turkeys on this list, meanwhile many of the greatest movies ever made are (not surprisingly) missing...

http://www.imdb.com/boxoffice/alltimegross

so you're just going to throw ole imdb at us? really original. Of course The Dark Knight and Titanic have outgrossed Taxi Driver and The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

Its a hard fact of life that people need to get used to...I'm in film school and its tough to see the garbage that comes out (pretty much anything with Jason Statham)...but you deal with it.

so you're just going to throw ole imdb at us? really original. Of course The Dark Knight and Titanic have outgrossed Taxi Driver and The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

Its a hard fact of life that people need to get used to...I'm in film school and its tough to see the garbage that comes out (pretty much anything with Jason Statham)...but you deal with it.

?? I can't tell if you're confirming my point or debating it.
Gunny was the first to mention all-time grossing movies. I posted the list only in reference to his comment - which I assume is where he got his facts.

well no one can deny that snatch and lock, stock and two smoking barrels are two great films....i'm referring to his horrible movies (I don't have to list them)

You mean his action movies...right? Action movies are like horror movies. You take them for what they're worth. They're never going to have a great plot, great acting, etc. They're action movies.
And he makes decent action movies.

RocknRolla
Classic Guy Ritchie story. Gotta love his twists. Sort of strange seeing Ludacris in a Ritchie flick. I really enjoyed it though. If you're a fan of lock stock and snatch then I'd defiantly check it out!
9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back