Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Cars 3.

This was the appropriate sequel to the first.

It was good. Not great. But... the journey was completed.
I'm probably gonna be able to get by without having to see this, my son is much more interested in planet of the apes and transformers, not sure how well those 2 will be but at least it's with real people and not a cartoon

I'm probably gonna be able to get by without having to see this, my son is much more interested in planet of the apes and transformers, not sure how well those 2 will be but at least it's with real people and not a cartoon
Transformers is fake people. Nobody acts like that.

Just watched King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.
I am not sure it was as bad as the ratings, but holy crap it was ALL OVER the place. Some stuff was just ridiculous (like the 200 feet tall elephants and 1000 feet long giant snakes) and it was all over the place. Some of the stuff they skimmed through could have made a good movie. It is unfortunate that it had so much potential and the director dropped the ball.

Just watched King Arthur: Legend of the Sword.
I am not sure it was as bad as the ratings, but holy crap it was ALL OVER the place. Some stuff was just ridiculous (like the 200 feet tall elephants and 1000 feet long giant snakes) and it was all over the place. Some of the stuff they skimmed through could have made a good movie. It is unfortunate that it had so much potential and the director dropped the ball.
Just watch Excalibur, instead.

Just watch Excalibur, instead.

When this movie was announced, we all said "Nobody asked for this". Films like this just happen because the source material is public domain. I have heard some say that Batman and Superman should be made public domain for the same reason. Ugh.

Probably mispronounced, also
"MOHOLLER!!"
Some people think it means "trash" because the McDonalds trash bins have it engraved on the doors lol

Two most irritating mispronunciations: Honolulu and Hali'imaile.
First on is always pronounced HA NA lulu. It's long 'o':
Ho No Lu Lu

Second one is skewered as "Highly Miley". It's actually
Ha Lee'ee My Lay

Spectral

It's a Netflix Original. Bored during kids' rest and there was nothing on. Scanning Netflix options and saw this.

It's not bad, even enjoyable for a "free" viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back