Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally made myself watch the Accountant. No idea why I waited so long to watch this. It was a really good movie. If you haven't seen it yet I suggest you do.

My shirt I'm wearing says Mahalo

You got this one?

b98e080d5054ee65ab7693f31b97c042.jpg

Life: from start to end it felt like Alien all over again but with more of a claustrophobia feeling. The ending was definitely a surprise because of the twist at the moment when you figured it out. There was lots of journeying down a different unconventional path with the making of this flick, and I will watch it again sometime. Supposedly, this movie had "Noir" in it. Something I didn't know existed till I read more about the movie from the Director.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah... nothing but action movies...

I will say that I thought the main chicks, in all 3, were not my taste at all. Any of them would only be a 6 or so IMO

but that is why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors

i would do terrible, unforgivable things to the one in the 2nd.

"Tag"- Japanese horror. Young Mitsuko survives a fantastically deadly bus accident on a high school field trip, sending her into a bizarre alternate universe. Wonderfully weird and tense. If you like Japanese schoolgirls covered in lots of blood, this film is for you.

Rewatching the Spawn movie from the early 90's. I can't get over how absolutely awful it is. Worst editing job ever. Grade Z special effects. Opening narrative by a guy who sounds like a 1960's radio announcer. The animated version was MUCH better. John Leguizamo is having a blast in it though.
Seriously needs a remake.

Rewatching the Spawn movie from the early 90's. I can't get over how absolutely awful it is. Worst editing job ever. Grade Z special effects. Opening narrative by a guy who sounds like a 1960's radio announcer. The animated version was MUCH better. John Leguizamo is having a blast in it though.
Seriously needs a remake.
McFarland is in the process of getting it remade.

Saw Baby Driver.

Really fun flick and creative sound editing/scoring. Good summer movie.

I don't think it's anything incredible like some reviews are saying, but it's worth a watch.

Saw Baby Driver.

Really fun flick and creative sound editing/scoring. Good summer movie.

I don't think it's anything incredible like some reviews are saying, but it's worth a watch.
I wasn't interested... until I saw Edgar Wright was in charge.

Definitely checking it out on video.

Spider-Man Homecoming was badass. They've finally nailed the character. My favorite supes movie in awhile.
And Sony will probably reboot it soon.

Holland is only contracted, I believe, for 6 Spider-Man appearances:

Civil War
Homecoming
Avengers 3 & 4
A 2nd Spider-Man

That's 5.

Have a hard time believing Holland wants to work with Sony - he's only worked with Marvel to this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back