Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
People really can't think for themselves anymore.

Should have sold my OG Power Ranger figurines when the movie came out.
My buddy sold all his original Power Rangers toys a little over a year ago. He wasn't aware a movie was coming. He could've made so much more had he waited until the movie dropped. I looked on ebay and it was crazy what some of them were going for.

I still have a few large containers full of toys and stuff from my childhood. Was hoping I still had all my Power Rangers stuff so I could cash out but I only had a couple loose figures. I used to have the original figures of every ranger as well as Megazord.

I went to see Wonder Woman a few days ago. It is the only movie I have ever attended that I did not finish. I walked out right after the scene across "no man's land". Talk about a dry film...

Do you generally like comic book movies?
I liked the Avengers, Winter Soldier, and Iron Man original. Guardians left me a little. I haven't watched the 2nd one yet. I was actually pretty excited to see Wonder Woman. I thought it would be great on the big screen, but it just fell flat for me. My friend and I both looked at each other and got up and left.

My buddy sold all his original Power Rangers toys a little over a year ago. He wasn't aware a movie was coming. He could've made so much more had he waited until the movie dropped. I looked on ebay and it was crazy what some of them were going for.

I still have a few large containers full of toys and stuff from my childhood. Was hoping I still had all my Power Rangers stuff so I could cash out but I only had a couple loose figures. I used to have the original figures of every ranger as well as Megazord.

I am fairly certain I have the red, black and white ranger figures the Megazord and white tiger zord.

Mr. Nobody

excellent production values and examined who the hades knows what. Wierd arsed art film of some sort. I will say that it at least had an ending

There's a considerable difference between a war movie and a comic hero movie. That scene was all up in the trailers.
As for my comment, it was a joke. "My buddy and I went to see this film but as soon as we saw a badass chick in a miniskirt we were outta there..."

There's a considerable difference between a war movie and a comic hero movie. That scene was all up in the trailers.
As for my comment, it was a joke. "My buddy and I went to see this film but as soon as we saw a badass chick in a miniskirt we were outta there..."
I misunderstood you. Yeah, she was smoking hot! I can see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back