Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sat down and watched The Big Lebowski all the way through. How is this movie a "cult classic"? I found it to be kind of meh.
It's intricate. I never really agreed with it being a hilarious comedy... but the characters are pretty great. Situations are rediculous, but fun.

VERY quotable.

Yeah, ND just caught folks off guard. I was in college when it came out and watched it high AF. Obviously I thought it was hilarious. Watched it a few times since and it gets less enjoyable each time. It's something I really have no interest in ever watching again. Unlike Big Lebowski which I end up watching about once per year.

Watched Spiderman: Homecoming. Really enjoyed it but wtf is the spidey-sense?

Director was all like "Raimi's films did lots of spideysense, so we're just gonna pretend it doesn't exist". I read about that before I saw it and was all like "WTF???!!" I wound up forgetting about it and not noticing in the film.

Been meaning to check that out. Big fan of Kumail.
My only complaint would be that you know exactly where it's going most the film because of the trailer- but it still hits you in moments toward the end.

Ray Romano put on an acting clinic. And that's a sentence I never thought I'd ever say. The acting all the way through was fantastic. Could see a few Grammy nods.

Unrelated: Finally watched Kingsman and really enjoyed it. Not sure what took me so long. Now waiting for the sequel. Dope suits and ass kicking... what else could one want?

My only complaint would be that you know exactly where it's going most the film because of the trailer- but it still hits you in moments toward the end.

Ray Romano put on an acting clinic. And that's a sentence I never thought I'd ever say. The acting all the way through was fantastic. Could see a few Grammy nods.

Unrelated: Finally watched Kingsman and really enjoyed it. Not sure what took me so long. Now waiting for the sequel. Dope suits and ass kicking... what else could one want?
Romano was pretty great in Parenthood.

I hate musicals...

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back