Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got back from seeing Infinity War and damn what a good movie. The right amount of humor, and action filled from front to end. I was especially pleased with how they used Thanos as a character. There was depth to him and it wasnt just him going around mad and blowing things up. GGRRR IM MAD!! Im going to blow up the universe!!

Side note: There was only about 15 people in the whole theatre and this jack ass decided to sit in my row about 6 seats down. Douche bag constantly checking his phone through the whole movie. What made it so bad was he turned the phone sideways so the light didnt show up but it kept hitting me in the face like the sun was out in there. I can't catch a break with assholes in the theatre.

Last edited by a moderator:
was especially pleased with how they used Thanos as a character. There was depth to him and it wasnt just him going around mad and blowing things up. GGRRR IM MAD!! Im going to blow up the universe!!
Yep. He actually had feelings and wasn't just evil for the sake of being evil. TBH, his motives for his actions actually made some logical sense lol.

I can't catch a break with assholes in the theatre.
I feel your pain. I'm not even exaggerating, 80% of my theater experiences are somewhere between bad and downright terrible these days. Maybe I just have terrible luck, IDK. But it sucks because I so love the theater experience otherwise.

I feel your pain. I'm not even exaggerating, 80% of my theater experiences are somewhere between bad and downright terrible these days. Maybe I just have terrible luck, IDK. But it sucks because I so love the theater experience otherwise.
Yep. I'm dying to see A Quiet Place, but I know what will most likely happen, and that is a movie that needs absolute silence for immersion.

Dammit... just read Black Panther won't be available for digital rental until the 15th - when it's released on disc.

However, it'll be available for digital purchase on the 8th. Should be able to rent it digitally then!

Marvel is fucking up my ability to see Infinity War... really pissing me off.

Dammit... just read Black Panther won't be available for digital rental until the 15th - when it's released on disc.

However, it'll be available for digital purchase on the 8th. Should be able to rent it digitally then!

Marvel is ****ing up my ability to see Infinity War... really pissing me off.
You f***** yourself over when you didn't go see Black Panther lol.

That's how most home video releases are handled these days AFAIK. Digital purchase is first and then physical disc/digital rental on same day.

I saw Infinity War without having seen BP and was not lost in the slightest. BP is just a character in the movie and you do not really need to know anything about his story to understand his (relatively minor) role in the movie. But I know you said you just like to see things in order regardless.

That's how most home video releases are handled these days AFAIK. Digital purchase is first and then physical disc/digital rental on same day.

I saw Infinity War without having seen BP and was not lost in the slightest. BP is just a character in the movie and you do not really need to know anything about his story to understand his (relatively minor) role in the movie. But I know you said you just like to see things in order regardless.
Yea, Wakanda and everything BP related only lasted just a few minutes through the whole movie.

Pirate it. 1080p versions are around already

I'm doing a MCU rewatch in order of release. Watched Iron Man last night. RDJ looked older in that movie than he does now.

Still holds up as one of the better MCU movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back