Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a movie but whatever. The new John Mulaney special on Netflix is pure gold. He's as good as any standup out there right now, imo.

The Mountains Between Us: I was skeptical but this turned out to be a good movie. The first half of the movie has an "Alive" feel to it but morphs to something completely different later. It definitely is a different road taken, as survival dramas go, and it does just enough to keep you interested and entertained.

P.S: My God, Kate Winslet has gorgeous tits.

The Mountains Between Us: I was skeptical but this turned out to be a good movie. The first half of the movie has an "Alive" feel to it but morphs to something completely different later. It definitely is a different road taken, as survival dramas go, and it does just enough to keep you interested and entertained.

P.S: My God, Kate Winslet has gorgeous tits.
Kate Winslet goes topless? What a surprise.

I'm too thorough... have to watch them in order.
Eh I’ve only seen the first Avengers movie, both GotG, and the Thor movies and I just watched Infinity War last night. Knew everything that was going on. Not lost in the slightest.

These are not some complex movies that are hard to follow. They are superhero action movies.

Edit: I did read a 2 paragraph summary of Age of Ultron. Took about 15 sentences to cover the whole 2.5 hour movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here’s how stupid panther is

Instead of just being like yo guys this guy stole that one armed white guy and killed him before I could wtf

He lets everyone get behind killmonger as the only one strong enough to do the tough job LOL

like literally that coulda saved the whole
Movie from happening. Ending credits scene three

Fucking stupid movie

wtf are you talking about?
The whole reason hat his number 1 soldier turned on him for killmonger is killmonger brought the dead white guy to wakamda and panther didn’t

All panther had to do was be like yo this bish was in our custody I was gonna bring him back for execution and killmonger broke him out, I mean why didn’t he just tell
Everyone that instead of letting them think he tchalla is a weak ass ho

The whole reason hat his number 1 soldier turned on him for killmonger is killmonger brought the dead white guy to wakamda and panther didn’t

All panther had to do was be like yo this bish was in our custody I was gonna bring him back for execution and killmonger broke him out, I mean why didn’t he just tell

Kilmonger had a legit claim to the throne and he won so they go with the king. It's pretty clear they value that over loyalty.

Or I am thinking of something else here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched Black Panther. Overall pretty damn good. Lot of fun. MB Jordan was horrible in this though. Really wish they would've cast someone else in that role.

And......

Yeah, I said the same exact thing to my wife. He knew Kilmonger was the one who rescued dude. And it's not like he wasn't super respected by his people to where he couldve just explained the situation.

Idk just seems like a pretty big plot hole/convenience. It's one of those things everyone would complain endlessly about if this were Transformers or Ninja Turtles but because it's Black Panther no one even mentions it and just says how amazing the movie is lol.

Just watched Black Panther. Overall pretty damn good. Lot of fun. MB Jordan was horrible in this though. Really wish they would've cast someone else in that role.

And......

Yeah, I said the same exact thing to my wife. He knew Kilmonger was the one who rescued dude. And it's not like he wasn't super respected by his people to where he couldve just explained the situation.

Idk just seems like a pretty big plot hole/convenience. It's one of those things everyone would complain endlessly about if this were Transformers or Ninja Turtles but because it's Black Panther no one even mentions it and just says how amazing the movie is lol.

I'm still confused by the complaint - note I haven't seen BP since it was at the cinemas - what's the issue?

You type more coherently than our Mexican friend, maybe you can explain it.

What he's saying is that Klaw had always eluded T'Challa, but Killmonger just roll up with Klaw like it was nuthin, making him look like a better leader and warrior. Number 1 (the Get Out guy) agreed. He figures if Killmonger this good, then he must know what he's talking about re: weaponizing the world's oppressed with Wakandan tech. In every aspect, Killmonger looks like the better leader, and TChalla is all like "this dude a fool, but I aint sayin nuthin because we got traditions here...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back