Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CGI looks asssssss
Yea just googled it

Why they making a waaaay shittier version of a movie Disney did quite well justvtwo years ago lol

I read they motion captured the actors and tried to make the cgi animals look like them? Don’t know how much truth there is but yea looked whaaack

Yea just googled it

Why they making a waaaay ****tier version of a movie Disney did quite well justvtwo years ago lol

I read they motion captured the actors and tried to make the cgi animals look like them? Don’t know how much truth there is but yea looked whaaack

Lmao why the wolf look like this

f1d84f13ca36295e859503d9206ff3da.jpg

My son who’s 6 brings up a great point about infinity war. Why didn’t he just make a reality where he had all the stones when he got the reality stone if the reality Stone makes it so you can have any reality you want??

My son who’s 6 brings up a great point about infinity war. Why didn’t he just make a reality where he had all the stones when he got the reality stone if the reality Stone makes it so you can have any reality you want??

Movie reason - probably not possible to recreate the stones or manipulate them like that.

Actual reason - they didn't think of it.

"Without the sensory input and balancing influence of at least the Space and Time Gems, the Reality Gem is considered exceptionally dangerous to use on anything but a small scale due to the radical nature of its powers"

Probably why... he was limited at that point.

Annihilation: The movie had me drawn in till the very end then the WTF moment came. Not bad but not great. 3 out of 5 stars

Criminal: Ryan Reynolds memories put into Kevin Costner's body. The movie is ultimately forgettable. 2 out of 5 stars

Last edited by a moderator:
A Dogs Purpose: So the lady wanted to watch something more light hearted last night and we are both dog lovers so we decided to watch it. Overall it was a good movie even if it was a bit cheesy. Sometimes going from action movies every night to something like this for one night is a nice change. If you are a dog or animal lover in general I recommend this movie.

A Dogs Purpose: So the lady wanted to watch something more light hearted last night and we are both dog lovers so we decided to watch it. Overall it was a good movie even if it was a bit cheesy. Sometimes going from action movies every night to something like this for one night is a nice change. If you are a dog or animal lover in general I recommend this movie.
I saw that, solid way to waste 2 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back