Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't understand people in a high position can suggest "let's mash up 8 books into a 100 minute movie" and people in a higher position going "that's a GREAT IDEA"

Finally saw war of a lamer of the apes

Been waiting so long, loved the other 2, expected lots of action and bad assery

Boringest movie I’ve seen in a long time

PotA 1 - 8/10
PotA2 - 4/10
PotA 3- TFINYR due to apathy.

Saw Deadpool2 last night. Really enjoyed it. The fourth wall material really makes this franchise.
"The man we're going after is Cable! Not very tall; only about 5'11"...not at all like the comics!...."
"Well that's just lazy writing....."

Non Stop: Another good Liam Neeson thriller. When movies have me thinking and trying to figure shit out till the very end I usually like them. I recommend it as a watch.

The Illusionist: So I took some of your advice to watch this movie since I liked The Prestige so much and you guys delivered. It was a really good movie and with each new Edward Norton film I watch I become more of a fan boy of his work. The only thing I disliked was Paul Giamatti playing the inspector. It just didn't fit well with him and I love Paul's work to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Annihilation. I had a pretty good time with it. There are some really cool moments. And it's a beautiful film. Overall though, seems more style than substance. This is one of those movies I can see people holding up as being way "smarter" than it actually is. Considering this is the same guy who did Ex Machina, which imo is the best sci-fi movie to come out in a long long time, I can't help but feel a little disappointed. Still a solid movie though.

Annihilation. I had a pretty good time with it. There are some really cool moments. And it's a beautiful film. Overall though, seems more style than substance. This is one of those movies I can see people holding up as being way "smarter" than it actually is. Considering this is the same guy who did Ex Machina, which imo is the best sci-fi movie to come out in a long long time, I can't help but feel a little disappointed. Still a solid movie though.
Yeah I can’t complain about it because it held my attention throughout but you can’t help but have a little disappointment with it overall when it’s all said and done. You’re right it has some great visuals. It would probably have looked great at the theater.

After Jurassic World... I'm waiting for the digital to watch.

Disappointing movie doesn't have my attention for the sequel.
Dinosaurs on a giant screen... sign me up.

I’ve mentioned this before but my first real theater experience where I was in complete awe was going to see the original Jurassic Park as a kid. I’ll probably see every Jurassic movie in the theater.

Dinosaurs on a giant screen... sign me up.

I’ve mentioned this before but my first real theater experience where I was in complete awe was going to see the original Jurassic Park as a kid. I’ll probably see every Jurassic movie in the theater.
Oh yeah original was, and still is, amazing... then 2 and 3 sucked.

Jurassic World was better than 2 or 3... but still underwhelming to me. It was fine. Just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back