Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annihilation: The movie had me drawn in till the very end then the WTF moment came. Not bad but not great. 3 out of 5

I literally just finished Annihilation.

chloe-moretz-confused-gif.gif

District 9: I've been wanting to watch this for years and finally did after is was free On Demand. A very interesting story and the movie overall is actually pretty good.

Watched Coco last night. It was really great. Unfortunately I saw the big twist coming well in advance. Would've loved to have been caught off guard with that. Not gonna lie, the ending nearly had me in tears and my wife was crying.

The Dark Tower: This flick was somewhat entertaining but left me wanting more information to really understand what was going on. It was like being thrown into the middle of a story without knowing how it started. If I remember correctly, I think this movie is an adaptation of the 2nd book in a series wrote by Stephen King. I probably won't watch it again unless a sequel comes out and I need to rehash it.

The Dark Tower: This flick was somewhat entertaining but left me wanting more information to really understand what was going on. It was like being thrown into the middle of a story without knowing how it started. If I remember correctly, I think this movie is an adaptation of the 2nd book in a series wrote by Stephen King. I probably won't watch it again unless a sequel comes out and I need to rehash it.

I thought it was an adaption of aal the books?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back