Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I saw it.
No spoilers here but, I think it could have been better. Infinity war was better in my opinion (I compare it a little to Empire and Return of the Jedi, both very good)

I think 3 hours was unnecessary the way it was but would have been if the fight scene was longer which I’d have liked to see.

Spider-Man away from home or something like that comes out later this year.

I also think this spoiler helps people. Nothing after the credits. No need to sit through them.

They've actually not officially announced the next movie after Spider-Man.

There is something coming out next summer maybe (Black Widow) which would be a prequel.

After that they are clear to November 2020 when supposedly The Eternals comes out which would also be a prequel.

But again, they have not said anything.

So we might not have a proper conclusion to Infinity War/Endgame until like 2021 with another Guardians movie, Antman, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Black Panther or Spider-Man.

I think this is very good imo.

They've actually not officially announced the next movie after Spider-Man.

There is something coming out next summer maybe (Black Widow) which would be a prequel.

After that they are clear to November 2020 when supposedly The Eternals comes out which would also be a prequel.

But again, they have not said anything.

So we might not have a proper conclusion to Infinity War/Endgame until like 2021 with another Guardians movie, Antman, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Black Panther or Spider-Man.

I think this is very good imo.
If end game was the final MCU movie ever I would be satisfied with the franchise. End Game was that Good!

If end game was the final MCU movie ever I would be satisfied with the franchise. End Game was that Good!

Nah

Incoming Fantastic Four, X-Men, Miles Morales, Norman Osborn, Namor.

There's a thought that Namor was hinted at in a set up for Black Panther 2 in Endgame. Pretty vague though. Atlantis was hinted in Winter Soldier too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back