Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense and at 3 hours, some stuff had to go. I just think there was a chance to have some 1 v 1 or at least a couple of heroes showcasing their powers with a couple of Thanos’s team showcasing their powers. Instead it was just kind of generic at least from thanos’s side except for him.
The “squidward” guy has some impressive powers that should have had more screen time. Honestly, almost the entire G of the G team was non-existent in the fight scene.
Yeah due to length of movie it was impossible to fit everything in. I think it was more important to tell/fulfill the story than to focuse so much on the one on one fight scenes. I feel they minimized Captain marvel because her story will co tiniest to grow and help carry the franchise.

If time has went on for five years why does Parker come back to his friends still in high school

1. Ned and most of his friends got snapped too so now that everyone is back they have to of course finish highschool.

2. Probably find out all the details in Far Frome Home which probably opens up as Peter gets home from the battle. They said Far from home starts minutes after Endgame

1. Ned and most of his friends got snapped too so now that everyone is back they have to of course finish highschool.

2. Probably find out all the details in Far Frome Home which probably opens up as Peter gets home from the battle. They said Far from home starts minutes after Endgame
I guess that makes sense. All the zombies get shipped back to finish school.

also did iron mans snap turn gamora into dust? It must have right? Are we just gonna ignore that and pretend she never came back or something?

the coolest part for me was captain slinging third hammer. That shit was sick. Weird cuz I never really been the biggest captain or thor fan but you could feel the dope ness when he got that hammer

also captain marvel was ugly with dyke hair
Disagree. I still think she looked pretty good but it’s just hair.
I did think the Thor Lebowski look joke ran its course quickly. I mean the guy isn’t an Asgardian God, how many “fat” people existed there?

also did iron mans snap turn gamora into dust? It must have right? Are we just gonna ignore that and pretend she never came back or something?
Yea it kind of leaves that one hanging. I think we’re supposed to assume that she and nebula went their separate way but because they were “good” or at least not part of the original snap, that they’re still alive. GOTG 3 is probably going to be a thing.

Yea it kind of leaves that one hanging. I think we’re supposed to assume that she and nebula went their separate way but because they were “good” or at least not part of the original snap, that they’re still alive. GOTG 3 is probably going to be a thing.

When Thor and Quill got on the ship at the end he was scanning for Gamora in the computer. It had her pic up and said searching.

I'm guessing Guardians 3 will deal.

Everyone missed Howard the Duck. I didn't believe it but someone got a screenshot, yep Howard the Duck was there for the battle.

I need to Blu-ray 4k already lol
I definitely did. I’ll have to watch for that again.

Edit: just looked at that screen shot. Good eye by someone but that’s almost impossible to see and even from the GOTG, Howard looks much different from his movie in the 80’s so it’s very possible to miss that’s even him. Coincidentally, Seth green did his voice when he was in GOTG. I honestly need to rewatch those too.

Last edited by a moderator:
So is it absolutely imperative that I see Capt. Marvel before Endgame?
I think it’s imperative that you have watched all MCU movies before endgame.
That being said my wife is not into “super hero’s”, she has seen a few other movies and bits and pieces of others. She went to watch end game with me the first time, she enjoyed the movie understood the movie. they did a good job of filling in some details/backstory as needed. My wife said the movie was one of the best movies that she has seen in a long time and is now wanting to watch all MCU movie.

I think it’s imperative that you have watched all MCU movies before endgame.
That being said my wife is not into “super hero’s”, she has seen a few other movies and bits and pieces of others. She went to watch end game with me the first time, she enjoyed the movie understood the movie. they did a good job of filling in some details/backstory as needed. My wife said the movie was one of the best movies that she has seen in a long time and is now wanting to watch all MCU movie.
I think I'll roll into Endgame Sunday night without seeing it then. I should have enough information from seeing all of the other MCU flicks to understand whats going on. Me and the wife even watched Infinity War last night to refresh.

I think I'll roll into Endgame Sunday night without seeing it then. I should have enough information from seeing all of the other MCU flicks to understand whats going on. Me and the wife even watched Infinity War last night to refresh.

Read the below spoiler about Captain Marvel if you want before you see Endgame.

She has ridiculous power. She's more powerful than even Thor. Superman level power.

At the end of Captain Marvel which takes place in the early 90's she's flies off into space to help other planets and gives Fury the pager. Fury activates the pager at the end of Infinity War.

The post credits scene in Captain Marvel is the surviving Avengers finding the pager. They have it at their base and Captain Marvel appears behind them.

This means at the beginning of Endgame the Avengers on Earth already know who she is and have talked with her. If you hadn't seen Captain Marvel it would be confusing because she's just there already and everyone knows each other.

Also seeing Antman and the Wasp is pretty important too if you haven't.

If you haven't just understand that A&W takes place during Infinity War and at the end Antman is sent to the Quantum realm right as the snap in Infinity War happens. His people disappear and he's stranded in the Quantum realm and nobody knows where he is at the beginning of Endgame. They assume he's dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back