Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the below spoiler about Captain Marvel if you want before you see Endgame.

She has ridiculous power. She's more powerful than even Thor. Superman level power.

At the end of Captain Marvel which takes place in the early 90's she's flies off into space to help other planets and gives Fury the pager. Fury activates the pager at the end of Infinity War.

The post credits scene in Captain Marvel is the surviving Avengers finding the pager. They have it at their base and Captain Marvel appears behind them.

This means at the beginning of Endgame the Avengers on Earth already know who she is and have talked with her. If you hadn't seen Captain Marvel it would be confusing because she's just there already and everyone knows each other.

Also seeing Antman and the Wasp is pretty important too if you haven't.

If you haven't just understand that A&W takes place during Infinity War and at the end Antman is sent to the Quantum realm right as the snap in Infinity War happens. His people disappear and he's stranded in the Quantum realm and nobody knows where he is at the beginning of Endgame. They assume he's dead.
Sounds good. Im ready to go!

So is it absolutely imperative that I see Capt. Marvel before Endgame?
No. Just know she’s kind of like Superman. Won’t ruin a thing from endgame.

Infinity war is the only “necessary” movie unless you really have no clue who anyone is. Thateres a lot of connections to earlier MCU movies but only 1 is really necessary.

Edit: after reading XO’s post, antman and wasp is key too, but only the ending plays into endgame.

Yeah, I just never got into comic books as a kid. I tried, but it was kinda lost on me. It's cool everyone has these movies to rally around, i just hope they chill out on the superhero stuff for a while but that's not likely.

Yeah, I just never got into comic books as a kid. I tried, but it was kinda lost on me. It's cool everyone has these movies to rally around, i just hope they chill out on the superhero stuff for a while but that's not likely.
I’ve read like one comic book in my life. And it was death of Superman. These movies are just fun to watch, unless you’re “too cool”

I’ve read like one comic book in my life. And it was death of Superman. These movies are just fun to watch, unless you’re “too cool”
I guess I'm too cool. Age of Ultron was just too much. It was an assault on my senses and not in a good way.

I guess I'm too cool. Age of Ultron was just too much. It was an assault on my senses and not in a good way.
I didnt care for it either.

I like some of the spiderman movies (including the last one homecoming and his appearance in Civil War).
I like the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.
I like the 2 Avenger movies.

I didnt care for it either.

I like some of the spiderman movies (including the last one homecoming and his appearance in Civil War).
I like the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.
I like the 2 Avenger movies.
There’s 4 avengers movies.
Avengers
Avengers age of ultron
Avengers infinity war
Avengers endgame

People talking bout being tired of superhero movies...I got news for you: they aint going away. All of human history is riddled with stories of gods among men because humans have a gene for that shizz. Might not be Marvel or DC, but from Beowulf to Asgard and Olympus to Paul Bunyun and Babe the Blue Ox, we have always had superheroes everywhere and in all cultures. My island is even named after the original Hawaiian Superman.

People talking bout being tired of superhero movies...I got news for you: they aint going away. All of human history is riddled with stories of gods among men because humans have a gene for that shizz. Might not be Marvel or DC, but from Beowulf to Asgard and Olympus to Paul Bunyun and Babe the Blue Ox, we have always had superheroes everywhere and in all cultures. My island is even named after the original Hawaiian Superman.
Superhero movies have been around since at least the 70’s and they’re not stopping anytime soon.
The fact that it seems like the ONLY movies worth talking about and watching are superhero movies, says more about the rest of Hollywood movie ideas.

Spider-Man away from home or something like that comes out later this year.

I also think this spoiler helps people. Nothing after the credits. No need to sit through them.
Just a sound effect...
a nod to the beginning. Tony Stark hammering on his first ever suit. The moment that started it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a black widow movie would suck. If there were 2 characters in End game to get too much screen time, it was easily Black widow and Hawkeye.

I don’t know what you mean by proper conclusion, end game ended very well tying up almost all loose ends. I’ll consider it like a DBZ season where if something starts now, it’s like a new season. (Consider the Frieza series, then the Cell series, the the majenboo series)
Black Widow and Hawkeye will be part of the upcoming Streaming Service... Loki's was also teased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back