Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense and at 3 hours, some stuff had to go. I just think there was a chance to have some 1 v 1 or at least a couple of heroes showcasing their powers with a couple of Thanos’s team showcasing their powers. Instead it was just kind of generic at least from thanos’s side except for him.
The “squidward” guy has some impressive powers that should have had more screen time. Honestly, almost the entire G of the G team was non-existent in the fight scene.
It seemed to me... the less screentime a group of characters got, the more likely their stories will continue - Guardians and Black Panther... Falcon and Winter Soldier.

Everyone else... closure.

Loved it when Wasp responded to Captain America as "Cap" and smiles at Scott... because she mocked him in Ant-man and the Wasp for referring to Captain America as "Cap".
If you have an hour to spare go to YouTube wand watch Kevin smith talk about watching End Game at the premiere

So I just saw Endgame.

Entertaining movie but it’s best as something to not look at too closely. It contradicts its own time travel rules along with several other plot holes and plot conveniences. Of course it’s a superhero movie so it’s to be expected I guess.

So...

You think Namor was teased..? First mutant... they briefly discussed and blew off an underwater earthquake... seemed fairly random, don't you think..?

Y’all need to quit lying and not be afraid to go against the hype. Both Endgame and Captain Marvel were a snooze fest. Endgame was nowhere near as good as Infinity War and not even as good as the first Avengers. Hulk’s CGI looked terrible and Thanos wasn’t imposing like he was in Infinity War. Last battle was weak too. Only good thing about Captain Marvel were the 90’s references. Hopefully the superhero trend dies soon along with the fanny pack.

@XO

@10ECTyrant

@RTH

Superhero movies have been around since at least the 70’s and they’re not stopping anytime soon.
The fact that it seems like the ONLY movies worth talking about and watching are superhero movies, says more about the rest of Hollywood movie ideas.

Yes but they didn’t become this popular until 2010ish. Just like how the 80’s were dominated by coming of age movies.

Y’all need to quit lying and not be afraid to go against the hype. Both Endgame and Captain Marvel were a snooze fest. Endgame was nowhere near as good as Infinity War and not even as good as the first Avengers. Hulk’s CGI looked terrible and Thanos wasn’t imposing like he was in Infinity War. Last battle was weak too. Only good thing about Captain Marvel were the 90’s references. Hopefully the superhero trend dies soon along with the fanny pack.

@XO

@10ECTyrant

@RTH
End Game did an amazing job of wrapping up the story of the most iconic marvel hero’s that kicked off this phase of the MCU. End Game was AMAZING. END GAME was an emotional roller coaster.

Yes but they didn’t become this popular until 2010ish. Just like how the 80’s were dominated by coming of age movies.
Disagree, double so for the “2010’s” part.

Superman was popular enough to make 3 movies in the 70’s. Batman TV show of the 60’s led to tons of movies starting in the 80’s. Incredible Hulk had a successful TV show in the 70’s. I’m sure there’s plenty more.

No reason to list the tons of successful superhero movies well before the 2010’s.
Now I will agree not every superhero movie is even good, but they’ve been popular way longer than 2010’s.

Superman was popular enough to make 3 movies in the 70’s. Batman TV show of the 60’s led to tons of movies starting in the 80’s. Incredible Hulk had a successful TV show in the 70’s. I’m sure there’s plenty more.

No reason to list the tons of successful superhero movies well before the 2010’s.
Now I will agree not every superhero movie is even good, but they’ve been popular way longer than 2010’s.
The craze has always existed... we just, finally, live in a time when they can be done.

Very well.

Of course you had superhero movies that were successful before 2010, there were plenty, I’m saying superhero movies didn’t dominate like the way they did today unlike like 2010 and up. Where it seems like every damn movie coming out is a superhero movie.

Of course you had superhero movies that were successful before 2010, there were plenty, I’m saying superhero movies didn’t dominate like the way they did today unlike like 2010 and up. Where it seems like every damn movie coming out is a superhero movie.
But they would have if they had been logistically possible, at the time.

Don't be "that guy" and realize the craze is, and always has been, well... real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back