Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Endgame was really good. I didnt know about sitting in the movies for 3 hours but worth it

Comic book movies shouldnt make you tear up but it did. I heard lots of sniffles

They've actually not officially announced the next movie after Spider-Man.

There is something coming out next summer maybe (Black Widow) which would be a prequel.

After that they are clear to November 2020 when supposedly The Eternals comes out which would also be a prequel.

But again, they have not said anything.

So we might not have a proper conclusion to Infinity War/Endgame until like 2021 with another Guardians movie, Antman, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Black Panther or Spider-Man.

I think this is very good imo.
I think a black widow movie would suck. If there were 2 characters in End game to get too much screen time, it was easily Black widow and Hawkeye.

I don’t know what you mean by proper conclusion, end game ended very well tying up almost all loose ends. I’ll consider it like a DBZ season where if something starts now, it’s like a new season. (Consider the Frieza series, then the Cell series, the the majenboo series)

I think a black widow movie would suck. If there were 2 characters in End game to get too much screen time, it was easily Black widow and Hawkeye.

I don’t know what you mean by proper conclusion, end game ended very well tying up almost all loose ends. I’ll consider it like a DBZ season where if something starts now, it’s like a new season. (Consider the Frieza series, then the Cell series, the the majenboo series)

I meant a continuation more so.

All new folks are incoming. Fantastic 4, X-Men

Damn. Endgame was really good. I didnt know about sitting in the movies for 3 hours but worth it

Comic book movies shouldnt make you tear up but it did. I heard lots of sniffles
Almost zero tears from me. I thought it was great when all the dead came back in the epic fight. Wish that part was longer and some of the build up was shorter specifically the Soul Stone search. I couldnt really have cared less if both black widow and Hawkeye had died.

Almost zero tears from me. I thought it was great when all the dead came back in the epic fight. Wish that part was longer and some of the build up was shorter specifically the Soul Stone search. I couldnt really have cared less if both black widow and Hawkeye had died.

The stark/spider man scene seemed to get people the most

I agree about all of them coming back. Awesome scene

The stark/spider man scene seemed to get people the most

I agree about all of them coming back. Awesome scene
The very beginning with hawkeye’s family I heard a bunch “oh” and “man”. I guess I heard some for the Spider-Man/Ironman thing but I thought it was weird that Spider-Man jumped in to have the heart to heart before his wife.

I picked up my son from school

And he tells me what happened in the movie lol.

One of his asshat friends told him
It’s still gonna be good even if you heard everything.
I’m likely going to watch it again with a couple guys from work that haven’t seen it yet.
I know I caught more stuff watching infinity war more than once.

It’s still gonna be good even if you heard everything.
I’m likely going to watch it again with a couple guys from work that haven’t seen it yet.
I know I caught more stuff watching infinity war more than once.
he really just told me about iron man snapping his fingers which I’m assuming is part of the first twenty minutes that I already know a lot about

I just watched it for a second time.
Still blown away by how good of a movie it is. Still teared up during second viewing
Did you think the final big fight scene should have had more 1v1 action and could have been longer? Maybe cut back on some of the stone searching scenes?

Did you think the final big fight scene should have had more 1v1 action and could have been longer? Maybe cut back on some of the stone searching scenes?

Apparently, there writers were interviewed today, there was a cut of the battle that was shot that is much longer. It was shot but I guess they cut quite a bit out. I want to watch it again just because I know there's so much I missed.

It apparently went on for awhile with different factions and characters having more set pieces and roles of their own.

The final battle was pretty long already but this just sounds epic. We need a director's cut on Blu-ray

Apparently, there writers were interviewed today, there was a cut of the battle that was shot that is much longer. It was shot but I guess they cut quite a bit out. I want to watch it again just because I know there's so much I missed.

It apparently went on for awhile with different factions and characters having more set pieces and roles of their own.

The final battle was pretty long already but this just sounds epic. We need a director's cut on Blu-ray
That makes sense and at 3 hours, some stuff had to go. I just think there was a chance to have some 1 v 1 or at least a couple of heroes showcasing their powers with a couple of Thanos’s team showcasing their powers. Instead it was just kind of generic at least from thanos’s side except for him.
The “squidward” guy has some impressive powers that should have had more screen time. Honestly, almost the entire G of the G team was non-existent in the fight scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back