Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed it

but my problems was

who the **** just takes some random kid that crashed landed in the woods? how do you not make a bigger deal about this kid not bleeding until he is 12? was/is he vaccinated? they did a horrible job with his background story?
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it. It was just one of those where when it was over all I could think about was how much better it could've/should've been.

That certainly occurred to me but honestly that part really didn't bother me too much. I figured they (or at least the mother) just wanted a kid so bad and viewed it as their prayers being answered. In a movie about a evil murdering Superman type figure that leap in logic isn't so tough for me to make.

I enjoyed it

but my problems was

who the **** just takes some random kid that crashed landed in the woods? how do you not make a bigger deal about this kid not bleeding until he is 12? was/is he vaccinated? they did a horrible job with his background story?
Shouldn’t this be a problem with Superman too?

But it should be the same kinda problem right

I mean they both crashed and got tooken in by an old white couple

Did you really not know that?

I don’t even read lol

Superman is boring as hell, why would anyone want to watch/read that crap.

Atleast brightburn had something riveting to it

There are some really good Superman stories out there. Just gotta seek them out. Because what you get for the most part in the movies ain't it.

Anyway, watched Ma last night. It wasn't bad. Pretty dumb, but still not bad. It's not really the kind of movie the trailers would lead you to believe though. Basically the handful of tense moments are already in the trailer. If you're gonna watch it don't go into it expecting a horror.

Watched Joker at TIFF yesterday, definitely the most "different" feeling comic based movie yet i think. Not gonna spoil anything but i think most people will really like it and hopefully they do, because then we will get more movies like it from the "DC Black" label

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back