Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Joker last night. Overall a solid movie. I'd give it a 7.5. Definitely a different interpretation.

Also one of the more positive moviegoing experiences I've had in a while. Only one stupid bish on Snapchat the whole movie.

I watched the one with Michael Keaton recently, meh Jack was just goofy..which I get, but I much prefer Heath's joker
They're totally different movies with totally different tones. I love both. For me the ideal Joker is somewhere between the two. For as cheesy as it was, the show Gotham really nailed the character better than any movie imo.

Damn. Planning to watch this tonight. The trailer was pretty funny.
I watched it last night. I liked it ok. I completely understand what Crow says. Some really funny moments and then some lame stuff. Probably helped that I didn’t have all that high of expectations going into it.

Finally watched the good boys

really disappointed, a few really funny parts, but overall annoying
I watched it last night. I liked it ok. I completely understand what Crow says. Some really funny moments and then some lame stuff. Probably helped that I didn’t have all that high of expectations going into it.
Watched it last night. I thought it was really really funny. There were definitely moments that felt forced/too easy, but I laughed a lot. Full disclosure I was hopped up on the devil's lettuce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back