Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks ok. I think it would be better if Paul Rudd and the other kids characters were all female.

Leslie Jones isn’t happy about the sequel.
Leslie Jones Slams 'Insulting' New 'Ghostbusters' Movie: 'Such a Dick Move'
Oh well, F her.. it was a slap in the face to try and take a movie and SJW the hell out of it.

Don't know why it is so difficult for anyone to understand.. You take a show that is targeted for boys 12-30, try to turn it into a girls show. Then expect the boys to carry the movie... I noticed no one complained about how few women actually went to see the movie.. It was all "this movie is failing because of sexism"..

No this movie is failing because girls didnt care to see the movie and boys didnt care to see the movie.

Watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood last night. Really enjoyed it. Didn't feel very Tarantino-esque imo but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I usually don't like movies that just kinda meander around, particularly when they are this long. But somehow it works for me here.

Also finally saw It Chapter 2. Really liked that one too. It didn't work quite as well as the first one but overall it was a solid movie and did a nice job of wrapping everything up.

Commando.

How do you guys feel about it? I think it's one of Arnold's weaker movies. It's not Junior or Twins bad, bit I think it's pretty below average. It seems like I'm in the minority though.

Just saw Ready or Not. I had no idea what it was but my wife wanted to watch it. It was actually entertaining. Pretty ridiculous premise but kind of a fun movie.

Commando.

How do you guys feel about it? I think it's one of Arnold's weaker movies. It's not Junior or Twins bad, bit I think it's pretty below average. It seems like I'm in the minority though.
Enjoyable... but cheesy and stereotypical as fuck.

Probably his most.

Commando.

Commando was kind of campy and just a shooter up kind movie. Predator is his best action flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back