Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see a 2 to 3 week shutdown if this continues. It could be done. Just push everything 2 or 3 weeks down the calendar.

And then what happens when you come back and more teams get it who are infected? Gonna keep shutting it down for 2 weeks?

Now that other teams are getting it, we’ll see how sympathetic people are to those who have it. Definitely Pats haters to begin with, but I bet lots of people said “good, Newton’s gonna be out” because the W is all that matters.
Nobody seems to hate Tennessee except S**tsburgh and only by coincidence they were our opponent this week.

Now that other teams are getting it, we’ll see how sympathetic people are to those who have it. Definitely Pats haters to begin with, but I bet lots of people said “good, Newton’s gonna be out” because the W is all that matters.
Nobody seems to hate Tennessee except S**tsburgh and only by coincidence they were our opponent this week.
The backtracking will be interesting WHEN it hits The Pitts. A Saints player now has too. I think we are staring at a two week shutdown soon.

They are going to find something. Nobody can be perfect. And that's fine, set the tone with a fine, but don't get carried away. We are victims of the virus. Not the reverse. The virus is diabolical and nobody is at fault here.

They are going to find something. Nobody can be perfect. And that's fine, set the tone with a fine, but don't get carried away. We are victims of the virus. Not the reverse. The virus is diabolical and nobody is at fault here.
Doesn’t matter, people want someone held accountable. NFL isn’t the only profession willing to head hunt for someone to blame.

If Shane Bowen (or anyone else) is knowingly exposed to the virus and chooses to ignore that and continue as normal, he is at fault.

The big question for me was why were the Titans allowed to travel to Minnesota after Bowen had tested positive? Putting the team on a plane and buses was as a surefire way to spread COVID.

Of course what Bowen knew of his exposure and what the Titans knew of it are important to, but it seems like if the Titans/Vikings game had been postponed, alot of this could have been avoided.

Shane Bowen is a bum. Ass co-DC. Now he's deploying biological warfare against his own team.

He's a double-agent sent by the Ravens so they don't have to worry about us in the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the NFL is getting ready to discipline the Titans for failure to follow protocols:

Sources: NFL eyes Titans for protocol violations

The article is hints that Bowen had contact with multiple people that were positive and didn't report it. (Does that mean Bowen was around individuals outside of the organization who had tested positive already?)

There’s a whole lot of speculation in that article.

I don't really get why the people that were around Cam Newton aren't getting shut down.

That is why this stuff is spreading. For us, when Shane Bowen tested positive, whatever number of people around him should have been quarantined and shouldn't have been allowed to travel to and play against the Vikings. If that meant cancelling the game, then so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back